P1000 When will it stop.....

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mods continue. Mudbusters, door cup holders, stainless tailgate cables and graphics for front and tailgate arrived today. Next: second battery, winch, hard rear panel and bed mat. Air intake box upgrade parts still on back order. Scheduling cabin and clutch updates.

Thought this wouldn't be as bad as Harley accessories but it's close!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Mods continue. Mudbusters, door cup holders, stainless tailgate cables and graphics for front and tailgate arrived today. Next: second battery, winch, hard rear panel and bed mat. Air intake box upgrade parts still on back order. Scheduling cabin and clutch updates.

Thought this wouldn't be as bad as Harley accessories but it's close!
Gota get whips! I thought whips were the stupidest thing I ever heard of, until I went night ridding with some members here that have them, well I have Millar Twisted Extremes now and there cool!

Reactions: Tuco69
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Gota get whips! I thought whips were the stupidest thing I ever heard of, until I went night ridding with some members here that have them, well I have Millar Twisted Extremes now and there cool!
I will also say the whips make a HUGE difference is seeing the others on the trails. For some reason you can see the blue led color through the trees and not see the huge lightbars and pods. I was sold and have a set of Millar 5v's

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've added more to my machine than what I paid for it. Almost enjoy tricking it out more than riding it. Can't think of anything else to do to it but still stare at it wondering what I can do to make it better or different. I blame you guys for a lot of it...every time I think I'm done they pull me back in. It never ends! :)

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I've added more to my machine than what I paid for it. Almost enjoy tricking it out more than riding it. Can't think of anything else to do to it but still stare at it wondering what I can do to make it better or different. I blame you guys for a lot of it...every time I think I'm done they pull me back in. It never ends! :)
Plowing with Heavy Plow....
consider. .beefing up...axles
....tierods ends.....shocks
....your far.....from done..
cha.....ching

Reactions: trigger
Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Plowing with Heavy Plow....
consider. .beefing up...axles
....tierods ends.....shocks
....your far.....from done..
cha.....ching
Lucky in that regard, use the John Deere for the bigger jobs!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Lucky in that regard, use the John Deere for the bigger jobs!
Alot...don't have the John Deere....options
would be nice

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!