swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don't believe it's global warming at all that is causing it or it's natural earth seasons. I believe there is only one man to blame for this in seasonal weather.Here is what we had on this date last year
IMG 0675
IMG 0676

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 0524
And here is why. I am so sorry for what I have done. Wished I would have bought the fox shocks so earth would go back to normal.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Winter is hanging out on the west coast this year. If I see old man winter I'll tell him you guys miss him!
He sure is, have you been skiing out there?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Winter didn't come to Missouri...And that's fine and dandy with me. If I never see another see another snowflake it'll be to soon.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Winter is hanging out on the west coast this year. If I see old man winter I'll tell him you guys miss him!
No thats ok @Tflynn, you should invite him in for a beer or two maybe he'll come back and visit again next year, he won't be missed here. really like snow falling here now, going to be changing over to freezing rain later.

Reactions: Tflynn and sharp
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I finally got to break that plow in today.I plowed for years with my 94 fourtrax and wore the plow out.I cant believe how easy and how much you can push.This denali pro worked great.I plowed peoples places I don't even talk to.......I just used the rocker switch cause I misplaced my remote, but still was better than pulling that lever till my shoulder throbbed.:D

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
oh yeah the memories lol the good ol manual plow lift, I think I used one for a few years myself ( probably why my left shoulder is junk), how come you didn't put a winch on the fourtrax to lift the plow? I had a [HASHTAG]#2000[/HASHTAG] warn on my foreman that I used to lift mine after a while. So you have had your plow for years and just now getting to use it? I know right where my remote is for my winch but I use the rocker also, I don't have an interior light in mine and I like to plow at night, so every time i set the remote down I have to search around to find it. My rocker switch is right by the shift all the time.lol

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
oh yeah the memories lol the good ol manual plow lift, I think I used one for a few years myself ( probably why my left shoulder is junk), how come you didn't put a winch on the fourtrax to lift the plow? I had a [HASHTAG]#2000[/HASHTAG] warn on my foreman that I used to lift mine after a while. So you have had your plow for years and just now getting to use it? I know right where my remote is for my winch but I use the rocker also, I don't have an interior light in mine and I like to plow at night, so every time i set the remote down I have to search around to find it. My rocker switch is right by the shift all the time.lol
I didn't put a winch on cause it was faster with handle and I made a devise I could push that would allow me to turn the angle while pushing snow.....I bought this plow and then all snow was gone. Had to wait to income tax because I was still bleeding from Xmas.and then It got warm...also I had to take the mount off the Machine because until I lifted it and put on fox shocks, the mount would bottom out on everything if I wanted to just go riding.so it was quicker taking" Old Blue " but now with 14" of clearance it doesn't anymore...... I have plowed for 3 days now and I can tell you this. This weekend I'm making a devise to unlock the blade so I can turn the angle in the cab while plowing. I will post pics if I remember to take pics.Im very happy with my Denali plow. And so are my neighbors ;)

Reactions: Mudwing
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
@swsebek I really want to come up with a low budget power angle for mine. I manually angle mine (always have) which as you know is a real PIA. It wasn't as bad plowing with an atv, but with the sxs climbing in and out of the cab every few passes to change the angle gets old real fast. I saw a set up someone did on youtube where they mounted a winch on the push tubes and rigged it up so the cables would angle the plow. I have a warn [HASHTAG]#2000[/HASHTAG] winch kicking around from my old foreman, but I have yet to get it done. We just got 6"of the crap last night , so you know what I'm doing today. Make sure you take some pictures cuz I want to see.

Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!