20190316 134832

Reactions: Mudwing
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
was thinking as fast. it does everything i need low speed, had no problem dragging my 2k tractor hauler through though muddy yard, or wet maple piled up to the rack through few feet of snow getting next years wood

Reactions: Mudwing
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
was thinking as fast. it does everything i need low speed, had no problem dragging my 2k tractor hauler through though muddy yard, or wet maple piled up to the rack through few feet of snow getting next years wood

I was joking. I’m content with mine.... it does what it was designed to do flawlessly!

Reactions: Farmer and Mudwing
B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
But if they were to add a gear before first and leave the the existing ones alone I would be fine with that... LoL

If there was a super low gear or low range it would be even better. I’ve used mine in some pretty rough terrain and have only run out of power a couple times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
But if they were to add a gear before first and leave the the existing ones alone I would be fine with that... LoL
This.
If there was a super low gear or low range it would be even better. I’ve used mine in some pretty rough terrain and have only run out of power a couple times.

Or this.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Verify the oil level. Using the procedure listed in the owner's manual is a MUST. Also, it's well known the this engine does well with the oil a tiny bit over full.

But yes, the synthetic will help.
very much so and hey dg been a while since proboards.. i run 3.5 quarts in mine instead of 3.1 in warmer i i r 10-30 honda oil because where i live its just easier

Reactions: DG Rider
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Skorp...that you?
yep. i i see farmer is here too. i i kept kinda going to pro boards from time to time but seems like the posts slowed down so i i ca here because im about to run utv solution portals and either 31s or 32s efx or bkts

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
yep. i i see farmer is here too. i i kept kinda going to pro boards from time to time but seems like the posts slowed down so i i ca here because im about to run utv solution portals and either 31s or 32s efx or bkts
How the hell are you?

@Farmer and @Rinconruss are here.
PB site is dead. Founder is MIA, and we have no real control, so we decided to walk away. I stop by occasionally to make sure someone isn't spamming the heck out of it.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2

Hey Skorp what's up?!

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Super tech definitely makes good oil. Here is a sample I sent in. Full syn 5w30 in my wife’s Murano. 8300 miles. They said to go 10000 next time! City driving which is the worst. Silicon was high, I think it was from the crappy aem dry flow filter. I noticed some dust in the intake so I swapped to a paper filter. This was with a factory oil filter also. I also read how a synthetic filter has silicon in it and particles from that can make it high in a sample. @1rooster

C4A291D4 6D35 43D9 8773 5C71997AF136 6F4D3D09 89BB 49CA 8C52 BAE2C26C67C9

Last edited:
Reactions: 1rooster
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey Skorp what's up?!
not much didnt have much time to ride or post last couple of yrs. but getting back into it hard this yr. 5 yrs of hard mudding snorkel still holding strong longest ive been under water was 15 minutes or so with just little water in air box. change oil change front brakes run stock rear brake everytime cause it outlast the ebc brakes

Reactions: Farmer
William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
not much didnt have much time to ride or post last couple of yrs. but getting back into it hard this yr. 5 yrs of hard mudding snorkel still holding strong longest ive been under water was 15 minutes or so with just little water in air box. change oil change front brakes run stock rear brake everytime cause it outlast the ebc brakes
Try sintered front and rear pads. They last longer...

Reactions: Alan_Vander
B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB

If you do a bunch of water. An option in addition to your snorkel is to keep positive pressure in your air box with a blower.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
If you do a bunch of water. An option in addition to your snorkel is to keep positive pressure in your air box with a blower.

tied a cheap airfilter blower it sounded like a vaccuum cleaner inithe cab. only way to keep posi at 3 ft is about 2psi. varies depending if just water or thick mud. but never had more than just the little drain plug fill up

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!