Who are the winners and losers of the post cv-19 era?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's a machine, you can't stop it, some day it will run outa fuel and all this bickering is going no where, have you noticed how early the Creeping Flocks came out this year? Usually I get in trouble every year for weed eating them, this year they were in full bloom and out grew the grass and weeds. OK @100Acre can you give us some insight into this, the Bermuda grass is still dormant?
??? Talking about grass isn't keeping on topic for this thread and I already got reprimanded by the OP'er. Grass could still be dormant though?

• Haha
Reactions: BigOL3
P

Pilot2016

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2019
Rockhill Sc
Ownership

1. 700-4
Does that mean the democratic dogs and cats wont be able to vote? What about illegals?

Well that sucks.....how are they supposed to win any elections?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
😂😂👍

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Never thought I would see this happen in the deep South, even in a town with a liberal mayor. Here is a written article with a video and also radio host Todd Starnes interview and opinions. Pure UNconstitutional.

Hopeful DOJ will put a stop to such tyrants!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The point is no gatherings over ten people. This is not an attack on Christianity. Stay Home.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The point is no gatherings over ten people. This is not an attack on Christianity. Stay Home.
Maybe YOU need to be more thorough in your thinking? The mayor is not sending the police to 'other' parking lots to make charges ..... only the churches. I suspect the folks at DOJ have more knowledge on the matter than you do ...... lol.

For the record ....... I/we did not/do not stay home from worship. You/them or whomever opinion on the matter does not make any difference. We had another Sunrise Service this morning, same as every Easter although we were space out ....... lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Do you have evidence that there are other large gatherings going unnoticed?

And btw, the majority of church’s are prudently staying at home.

Last edited:
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have evidence that there are other large gatherings going unnoticed?

And btw, the majority of church’s are prudently staying at home.
IF you comprehend the FULL article/video, you would realize FIRST .... it was not LARGE gatherings, SECOND ..... they were INSIDE their cars, which is MUCH better than walking around in a store. THIRD, apparently DOJ see a problem.

Reactions: 100Acre
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You said the mayor wasn’t sending police to harass other groups in parking lots, I merely requested the evidence....🤷‍♂️

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You said the mayor wasn’t sending police to harass other groups in parking lots, I merely requested the evidence....🤷‍♂️
If you REALLY want to know, get off your lazy ass and look it up. If you had READ and Followed the links, you would already know the answers to your asinine questions. Even have the video with the DA officer telling them their RIGHTS had been suspended!

"Church Services
The City of Greenville put in place an Executive Order that orders all church buildings closed for in person and drive in church services, until theState ofMississippi’s Shelter In Place Executive Order No. 1466 is lifted"

“It targets churches in a way that it targets no other group,” he said. “Cars in parking lots are fine. It’s only a crime if the cars in the parking lot are at the church parking lot.”

Reactions: 100Acre
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If you REALLY want to know, get off your lazy ass and look it up. If you had READ and Followed the links, you would already know the answers to your asinine questions. Even have the video with the DA officer telling them their RIGHTS had been suspended!

"Church Services
The City of Greenville put in place an Executive Order that orders all church buildings closed for in person and drive in church services, until theState ofMississippi’s Shelter In Place Executive Order No. 1466 is lifted"

“It targets churches in a way that it targets no other group,” he said. “Cars in parking lots are fine. It’s only a crime if the cars in the parking lot are at the church parking lot.”

So no examples of bias. Thanks

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You are proof, that STUPID can not be fixed.
And you’re being rude. You also can provide no evidence that the mayor is treating other groups differently.

SAHO’s are temporary law......

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And you’re being rude. You also can provide no evidence that the mayor is treating other groups differently.

SAHO’s are temporary law......
For a fella that attempts to show intelligence, you sure don't seem to have much. I included a link to document he mention ONLY closing the church. That is evidence enough for anyone EXCEPT you, evidently. Being TRUTHFUL is not being rude. Yeah, I know, the truth HURTS.

Reactions: TripleB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
For a fella that attempts to show intelligence, you sure don't seem to have much. I included a link to document he mention ONLY closing the church. That is evidence enough for anyone EXCEPT you, evidently. Being TRUTHFUL is not being rude. Yeah, I know, the truth HURTS.
The only thing I’m attempting is to get you to demonstrate that the mayor is showing bias. You are unable to produce any evidence that there are other groups meeting in parking lots that the mayor is ignoring, choosing rather to only harass Christians. Perhaps everyone else is obeying the SAHO.....

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The only thing I’m attempting is to get you to demonstrate that the mayor is showing bias. You are unable to produce any evidence that there are other groups meeting in parking lots that the mayor is ignoring, choosing rather to only harass Christians. Perhaps everyone else is obeying the SAHO.....
Not interested in your 'word games'. I have not mentioned 'Christians', rather 'churches'. HE specifically mentioned churches. The LEO stated their 'rights' were suspended. If that does not send up a red flag for you, then there is something wrong with YOU. If everyone else is obey SAHO, the liquor stores would not be open.

Reactions: TripleB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not interested in your 'word games'. I have not mentioned 'Christians', rather 'churches'. HE specifically mentioned churches. The LEO stated their 'rights' were suspended. If that does not send up a red flag for you, then there is something wrong with YOU. If everyone else is obey SAHO, the liquor stores would not be open.
Liquor stores can operate within the guide lines. By definition churches equal crowds...
People are staying home from usual activities like going to crowded restaurants/bars, theaters and church meetings. This really is basic and practical measures.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Liquor stores can operate within the guide lines. By definition churches equal crowds...
If you were sharp enough to familiarize yourself with the details, you would already KNOW staying in the car for worship is within the Governors decree....... but ...... your failure to do so is no surprise.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!