BOX1

Who are the winners and losers of the post cv-19 era?

Mudder

Mud Slinger
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

Other Brand
The underused resources of the ship and Jarvis Center are worthy of a True investigation. And the lack of attention to it during the Cuomo family interview should wake up those “Woke” viewers how pitifully biased their source of information has become.

Last edited:
box4

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1000-3,
1000-5,
Other Brand,
Talon x4
Trump sent the Comfort to be used for non Covid hospitalizations in the city, as a relief valve for the hospitals that were congested with Covid patients.

Here’s what Trump actually said about It.....

Trump said at Sunday's press conference that while the Comfort "was not supposed to be for the virus at all, under any circumstances ... it looks like, more and more, we're going to be using it for that.

"If we need it for the virus, we will be using it for that," Trump said. "They'd prefer not, for obvious reasons, but if for any reason they need it, it's ready, willing, and able.

There did come a point that Cuomo needed it for CV19 patients and he called Trump and asked him to allow it to be used so....And Trump did.

And New Yorkers give Cuomo an 81% approval rating on handling CV19, as opposed to Trump’s 35%.......Clearly Cuomo is the winner, and Trump is the loose in CV19..........

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1000-3,
1000-5,
Other Brand,
Talon x4
My guess is that they were never going to use it unless they absolutely had to because it was Trump's idea. Stuck them in the Nursing homes instead.
Sorry, but that’s just not true, fake news....🤷‍♂️

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1000-5
Trump sent the Comfort to be used for non Covid hospitalizations in the city, as a relief valve for the hospitals that were congested with Covid patients.

Here’s what Trump actually said about It.....

Trump said at Sunday's press conference that while the Comfort "was not supposed to be for the virus at all, under any circumstances ... it looks like, more and more, we're going to be using it for that.

"If we need it for the virus, we will be using it for that," Trump said. "They'd prefer not, for obvious reasons, but if for any reason they need it, it's ready, willing, and able.

There did come a point that Cuomo needed it for CV19 patients and he called Trump and asked him to allow it to be used so....And Trump did.
Thanks for the clarification, it makes since! All this shut down is all about not over whelming our health system, that's smart. People are still going to get sick and some pass from this Virus, sad, but that's life

box4

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

700-4
Freedom is the biggest loser to date in my opinion.
I am not faulting what has been done in the past. Politics and lack of information at the time played a large role in what took place.
To continue to justify the illegal actions of misappropriation of funds, illegal laws and costing people the ability to provide for their families isn't an argument I am willing to hear. Encourage good health habits and encourage people to wear mask but past that, I am against it.

So today, I saw this article and congratulate this sheriff for what he said.

Sheriff Revolts Against Lockdown: 'We Are Not Stormtroopers. We Are Peacekeepers'
BY MEGAN FOX MAY 18, 2020 6:23 PM EST
Share Tweet Email Comments
5e1af149-26c4-4b05-b5f0-2f1afc5935ba-730x487.jpgE. Jason Wambsgans/Chicago Tribune via AP, Pool, File
In a passionate Facebook post, Sheriff James Mendrick of DuPage County, IL, broke his silence in the wake of the Chinese virus pandemic-induced lockdown rules that have businesses gasping to survive. “As Sheriff, I feel that my own 1st amendment constitutional right to free speech has been completely trampled on by a governor who has threatened my Offices’ reimbursement and grant funds as a tool to force me not to speak,” he wrote. “I just can’t do this anymore. I stand with our citizens and businesses of DuPage County who have offered no trouble or no resistance to any rule we put upon them, no matter how strange.”

Peacekeepers don’t terrorize citizens
Mendrick praised his community for their compliance and willingness to pitch in to help and he said he won’t reward them with arrests and harassment for trying to open their businesses. “I’m just having difficulty with what looks like politics pitting everyone against each other and then wanting the police to arrest everyone who disagrees,” he continued. “We are not stormtroopers. We are peacekeepers.”

Mendrick takes his job as a protector of the Constitution seriously, and Governor Pritzker is going to have to learn to live with it. “All these years, you have told us that you want law enforcement that thinks before arresting, doesn’t violate your rights and treats their citizens with decency,” he wrote. “Now you have that and are asking us to regress into what you didn’t want and didn’t deserve. Please let us be the law enforcement you always asked us to be. Non-oppressive.”

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!