BOX1

Who are the winners and losers of the post cv-19 era?

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
They are not in the same boat.
Some countries, N. Korea, China and others could care less about their own countrymen.
Nor do we know what their real numbers are.
Maybe you can explain just why they have labs around the world creating and testing bats and other animals. No doubt just looking for us in case a virus gets loose?

Reactions: TripleB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
They are not in the same boat.
Some countries, N. Korea, China and others could care less about their own countrymen.
Well if that were true, then China wouldn’t have taken the extreme measures that they did to mitigate the virus.

L2R

L2R

Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
I seriously doubt they did it for the humanity of it. I think it was the economy that they were concerned about.

Reactions: Mopower58
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I seriously doubt they did it for the humanity of it. I think it was the economy that they were concerned about.
Well, you can’t just allow a viral infection to run its course for all sorts of reasons.

Reactions: Smitty335
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, you can’t just allow a viral infection to run its course for all sorts of reasons.

What is the flu? A virus. When is the last time the entire economy was shut down like this for a virus? For any reason? How many people die from the the flu or flu related issues every single year?

This was an unnecessary over reaction except for some of the potential hot spots. Look at how Sweden navigated thru this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
What is the flu? A virus. When is the last time the entire economy was shut down like this for a virus? For any reason? How many people die from the the flu or flu related issues every single year?

This was an unnecessary over reaction except for some of the potential hot spots. Look at how Sweden navigated thru this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, look at how Sweden has navigated through Covid 19......

Sweden’s Covid-19 strategy has caused an ‘amplification of the epidemic’

L2R

L2R

Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes, look at how Sweden has navigated through Covid 19......

Sweden’s Covid-19 strategy has caused an ‘amplification of the epidemic’

You seem convinced that you have it all figured out. And the rest of us, well, we just haven't been enlightened.

I think our individual viewpoints are a reflection of our circumstances. If I lived off the grid and was financially secure then I would be more likely to beat the drum for everyone to stay home as that would be the only thing to fear.

If you have kids who are not being educated, or don't have food for your family tonight, it might feel a bit different.

If you feel that the government is over reaching, we are losing our freedom that others fought for and heading for financial collapse, then you might have another view. 1000 links on this thread won't change anyone with what working in the background for each one here.

A snapshot of any country today and saying it was right or wrong is premature. We all have opinions but they are not facts.
How will history look back at this debacle, will be interesting, knowing that we cannot stop it yet we have imploded the economy and our children's future as if printing money will substitute for a vaccine.

Early on, one of the doctors said we need to flatten the curve but that it would reach us all. That hasn't changed.
So we have been there and done that.

So, in 10 years, if it reached us all, killed some and Sweden's people and economy are happy and healthy while we are bankrupt, vulnerable to our enemies and hopeless. What method was best? The answer is, we simply won't know for quite some time.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
You seem convinced that you have it all figured out. And the rest of us, well, we just haven't been enlightened.
No, I’m satisfied that nobody has it all figured out...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Some people are just not smart enough to figure out the long term consequences of their political beliefs.
Or.............Some people just have differing ideologies and values, both of which are subjective which means there’s no real right and wrong about some issues, just opinions. It’s the way America has been since it’s founding and will continue to its end....

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
More evidence of concerns with mail in ballots. USA not ready for mass mail in voting. Technology has to be improved for any online voting, and a creditable method for those truly needing absentee balloting is developed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacks and TripleB
Jacks

Jacks

Jan 6, 2020
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Or.............Some people just have differing ideologies and values, both of which are subjective which means there’s no real right and wrong about some issues, just opinions. It’s the way America has been since it’s founding and will continue to its end....
I think your at least 10 years too late with that argument and far as issues that really matter, there is always a "right" way.

• Love
Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I think your at least 10 years too late with that argument and far as issues that really matter, there is always a "right" way.
That point of view is never too late, and if the “right way” was always singular, and apparent to all, then there wouldn’t exist multiple parties, or 400 church denominations, or any of the other multitudes of diverging Institutions....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That pretty well sums it up in my book.

Reactions: Montecresto
Jacks

Jacks

Jan 6, 2020
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, well my friend, this ain't your Grandpa's America anymore. 50 years ago people had different ideas about how to come to the same end. Freedom, Faith and Family... Now, half the people in this country are too blinded by their own self interest to figure out they are being lied to. You can collect as many different ideologies as you want but if they ignore facts they're not worth spit. Same with Values if they are not founded on basic human dignity. In the end we'll probably all get what only the other half deserves.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
.....”The good old days weren’t always good and tomorrow ain’t as bad as it seems”......

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad to see the church pastors standing up for their freedom of worship. If you can go to Wally World and mingle then you can worship safely too. Winner!

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Big time loser!
IMG 2087

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!