russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I went through a loophole in Florida and can ride mine anywhere.

Reactions: rtn001
J

JollyRoger

Jun 13, 2019
Helena, Montana
Ownership

1. 500
I have to have full coverage on all golf cart to drive where we go on vacation.

I have thought about it for the sxs. Mostly for theft.
Haven't been riding on group rides with strangers so collision seems needless.
Just private land with friends in dense places and is slow going thru creeks and heavy brush.
I plan to pay as I go for repairs not under warranty.

Any one, any advice?
I added my P5 (with full coverage) to my other homeowners, autos, camper policies @Mountain West Farm Bureau for only $135 per year. Was thinking of switching ins. companies because homeowner policy is higher than USAA (veteran), but auto and camper policies are cheaper with Farm Bureau, making up for the difference at USAA--and then some.

Reactions: L2R and rtn001
B

bs4u00

Mar 6, 2019
WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have our insurance thru Secura. Have it under our homeowner's policy/umbrella. 12k of coverage for $347/yr. This is full coverage. You have think about if someone gets hurt while riding or something as simple as it beging stolen. Even if its just your friend riding it and they get hurt, you need coverage. They bang their head and you have a 200k bill on your hands.

F

flagator84

Lifetime Member
Dec 26, 2017
Marianna, FL
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have Foremost through a local agent who is a long time friend. He also has this insurance personally for his SXS. I pay $106/year for full coverage (Liability, $300K Each person/$300K each accident/$15K property damage each accident, collision $15K $500 Ded, other than collision (theft and other things) $15K $500 Fed, optional equipment $3.5K.) Deductibles are diminishing, 25% each renewal. Not sure if you have to go through an agent.but. I pay direct to Foremost online. Here is the link: ATV Insurance | Off-Road Vehicle Insurance | Foremost Insurance Group

bwetzel

bwetzel

Nov 10, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Full coverage through Progressive, it was $13 more a year to add replacement value coverage (vs. actual cash value) so no-brainer there. Beginning of June I found a hole and broke the upper A-arm mount/bracket off the frame. Just found out last week it’s about $5k in damage, which is covered but they are fixing it which is a month lead time at best. I was told by adjuster that machine (‘17 P1k) booked at $13k and it’d take $9k in damage to total it, which I’d prefer. Adjuster said it takes a lot for Progressive to total out. I will say they have been really good to work with, basically no questions asked and cut a check.

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
Not having insurance is like playing Russian Roulette, do you really want to take the chance?
I have a 700-4 and a big red muv full coverage on both is $200 a year for both through nationwide also have extended warrenty on 700-4 for 5 yrs cost me &560

P

PolkaJoe

Nov 5, 2017
NEPA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just renewed last week. 238.00 for annual full coverage and accessories for my motorcycle AND the pioneer from progressive.

Sparky69

Sparky69

Feb 26, 2019
North Cascades - Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have full coverage as well on my 2019 P1000 EPS. I added over 11K of accessories and just added it to my 2001 TRX 450 Foremans policy, $317.00 per year but insured for $30K. Cant go wrong with the amount invested. Happy Trails

A

Alcat

Jan 5, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4

Just private land with friends in dense places and is slow going thru creeks and heavy brush.

Any one, any advice?
I pay 129.00 a year full coverage. IMT Insurance out of Iowa. 2917 700-4.

M

Michael_B

Jan 31, 2019
Ownership

1. 500

Any one, any advice?
Oh yeah, I've got full coverage on my SXS and everything else. It's well worth it.

P

Perk

Sep 11, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Any one, any advice?
I have full coverage, it's on my auto insurance with my camper and vehicles through Erie

S

SteveBC2013

Oct 26, 2018
BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Be glad you are not in Canada. I just got the re-up quote for my 2017 P700-4....$871.00 CAD. Covers everything, but still....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!