SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
It's always a good idea to hand wash a vehicle thoroughly. You find dents, dings, loose items, or in my case: a 12v outlet! Bonus!!

i'm an idiot . . .

Welcome to the secret "# Me Too" division of the P500 Owners Club. You are now the president by default. I was, untill someone else came along and fessed up. :D

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Just got this foam cannon, good value with extra tips and hand gun. Saw the hand gun at Northern tool for $40+ and tips for $39 (rip off). Separate hand gun is great for tight and upside down spots. Covers a car with foam in 10 seconds. Adjust for amount of foam and for point or fan spray. The extra hand gun makes it so easy to switch between the soap bottle and water tips while the pressure washer is running.
Multi - Foam Cannon recommendations

68416664 2846 4837 A7B1 F952D855146C

Last edited:
Reactions: rtn001 and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
27 mins? Can you give us a 1 paragraph summary? :D

Yeah, I kinda skimmed through it myself. Foam cannon worked the best. They broke the rotating brush and the cyclone tip didn't provide enough pressure. Even with the foam cannon though, they determined that you'd have to do some hand work to get it thoroughly clean.

D

Deleted member 3748

Yeah, I kinda skimmed through it myself. Foam cannon worked the best. They broke the rotating brush and the cyclone tip didn't provide enough pressure. Even with the foam cannon though, they determined that you'd have to do some hand work to get it thoroughly clean.
Cool. Thanks!!

Reactions: rtn001
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!