BOX1

P700 Will a Rincon 680 Engine work as a replacement to my 700-4?

D

Dkight

Nov 21, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey guys i just bought my 14 700-4 and the Rod bearings are gone.
i have access to a 13 Rincon 680 and from what i seen they are the same engine with different gear ratios.
can i use this engine and just swap the gears with mine so i can get this back on the trails?

Reactions: Isaiah
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey guys i just bought my 14 700-4 and the Rod bearings are gone.
i have access to a 13 Rincon 680 and from what i seen they are the same engine with different gear ratios.
can i use this engine and just swap the gears with mine so i can get this back on the trails?
should be able to. make sure the gears are swapped or itll be a turd for mudding. id look over both engines while they were out to see if you might have to take something off the pinny motor and put on the rincon one. iv never heard of it done or seen it but in all essence its the same motor.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!