P700 Winch led rocker wiring (7pin and 5pin)

Davidlandon

Davidlandon

Apr 25, 2016
NW Arkansas
This is my first post. I've been viewing stuff on this forum for weeks. I can usually find what I'm looking for by searching. However, I can't find anything on this subject. I have a 5-pin LED "WINCH POWER" rocker switch and a 7-PIN momentary LED "WINCH IN/WINCH OUT" rocker switch. And of course I have 3 wires coming out of the original superwinch rocker switch. (Green, black, and red). I know they are the in, out, and keyed 12v source. My question is how do I wire the LED rocker switches so I have to push the "WINCH POWER" switch before the "WINCH IN/WINCH OUT" switch will operate the winch? Thanks for your time. I've really enjoyed this forum so far.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
run your keyed power source through the winch power switch before the winch in/out switch

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!