Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Last edited:
Reactions: Meridian83646
K

Ken Stoy

Apr 17, 2015
There is no way to bring up printable instructions for winch mount kit and winch. There is no link as with other accessories. These accessories are high priced enough, you would think you could have better customer service by including the instructions in the box. It might take a whole 15 cents to do that. Instead you make your customer search the website and that's just bad PR.

Reactions: Hondasxs
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ken,
Sorry for the short reply earlier. Was busy doing family things.
Anyways, Can't speak for Honda. But I'm trying to get everything organized here for easy finding. We recently had a major site upgrade and are trying to rebuild as I have time hoping to make things easley to be found.
I am almost done with the new RESOURCE section. That will house all these instructions.

Thanks.

Reactions: glbpab1225

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!