P500 Winch mount plate

Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I bought this winch plate from dealership didn’t ask where it mounted assumed on top, anyways the more I look at it the more I don’t like it... i hunt flood plains and that thing is gona
Stay full of mud and water there, I’d rather have one that mounts on top the bumper instead of where that one is... which one is the top mount? What do you guys have..?

4FE4D11B F199 4804 B8E8 3DDF25198081

Reactions: trigger
JollyJoker

JollyJoker

Jan 19, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
For up high, that Strong Made bumper is nice, just bolt winch on top, and really protects headlights from brush/tree bumps.

Last edited:
Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
For up high, that Strong Mad bumper is nice, just bolt winch in top, and really protects headlights from brush/tree bumps.
Yeh I’ve done sank 1500 in it in last few weeks with top windshield wheels tires and winch.. I’m get the mount for now front rear bumpers next some led’s and I believe I’m done... least that what the wife thinks... she don’t pay attention
To it cause she prefers the Jeep riding... all she says is it looks like u put more stuff on it....

Reactions: trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!