Winch question

P

Pmromanchock

Jan 3, 2021
Windber pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
The KFI winch mount I purchased requires the winch to be installed upside down. I'm assuming the switches will then operate opposite of what they are intended. If I were to run the blue leads from the winch to the yellow post on the solenoid and vice versa would this fix the issue or would it just damage the winch? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P

Pmromanchock

Jan 3, 2021
Windber pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Damn I guess ur right now that I think about it. I thought I had read somewhere that I'd need to reverse the switch and just went with it, but ur right... in will still be in and out still out. Sorry for my idiocy and thanks for setting me straight!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!