P500 wind deflector or half windshield

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
What is everyone's opinions on a half windshield, the shorter wind deflector or nothing at all. I have a piece of polycarbonate that I can make a half windshield from but im not sure how much good it would be. Does the half windshield help or hurt when it comes to dust? Im not interested in a full windshield right now but maybe in the winter.

Reactions: AlR
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It helps break the wind from hitting you square in the face. As for the dust, I've read about some guys having a problem with the vortex issue. Have noticed that most of them run a mostly open back, no big tool box or panel. Having something to block the back draft plays a huge part. IMO.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!