Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would t want to drive that far for the jamboree. Be too many people and the riding would be crammed. Maybe the weekend before or after...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would be surprised! The trails never get overloaded. It's kinda fun just sitting back and watching the popo groups scope the Honda out. Lodging would be easier however!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hypothetically speaking if I were to come back out to Tennessee in the fall would wind rock be better than ride royal blue? @Hondasxs @Windrock1000 @JACKAL

Depends on what type of terrain you like, and how much you want to spend daily to ride. Windrock is per person fee. Can get expensive

There is challenging trails for Royal Blue but they are East and West of where takeover is held. Tacket creek is east, bring spare axles and way west near Brimstone in New River Unit is challenging trails. Both are a long haul back if you break something serious.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 20170622 060610741

Almost as good as riding,,,, almost

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Had a blast riding with @Windrock1000 and his boys yesterday. Thank you guys so much for showing us around. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. @RickyB tried his best to flip his P5, maybe next time.

Yes we had a blast. Got my feelings hurt a couple times LOL but I can honestly say that was the biggest test my P5 has ever gone through and as always I was very impressed.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where is the locomotive located? I have not seen that yet and will have a group of folks up later in the year that might want to stop there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
North of Trail 40, next to New River

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Yes we had a blast. Got my feelings hurt a couple times LOL but I can honestly say that was the biggest test my P5 has ever gone through and as always I was very impressed.

I look forward to doing it again. Whenever y'all can make it, I'm there!!!

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking forward to it. And thanks a bunch for showing us around. Oh and for scaring the hell out of my Wife LOL. She was a trooper though. She only got out once.

Enjoyed Riding with you and your wife. Next time we can scare in back into her! We can go from mild to wild!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!