Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don't think it is to keep it sealed it's to keep the plastic from banging together when it vibrates.
Now that makes sense.
Hadn't put that thought together yet.
Thanks for pointing out I was suffering from anal ocular occlusion.
Some days I tell ya.

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I lost mine pretty early in and never replaced them.
Didn't care because if I wanted to sit in a sealed cab either my truck or my jeep would be chosen not a SxS.
Yeah, I'm not getting a fully enclosed cab, so I'm not worried about sealing out the air. I'm just wondering if anything damage will happen if I just leave them off. So, you haven't had any issues with the windshield hitting the side ROPS?

Reactions: Glock21user
Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yeah, I'm not getting a fully enclosed cab, so I'm not worried about sealing out the air. I'm just wondering if anything damage will happen if I just leave them off. So, you haven't had any issues with the windshield hitting the side ROPS?
No sir, I did not notice anything rattling or clattering more than usual

Reactions: Glank

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!