P700 Windshield Wiper specs

rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Jan 18, 2015
Does anyone have the specs on the Honda Windshield Wiper kit 0SE10-HL3-500. I'm wanting to know how long the blade length is and what the degree of reach is. 90?? 180?? Any info on this would be helpful. Tried looking online but couldn't find anything. Thank you.

J

Junkymac

Nov 3, 2016
CLE, OH
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey RD. Sorry been meaning to measure for you. Blade length is 13.5", and reaches about 135 degrees across the windshield. Was very easy to install, once the aux panel was installed. I'm happy with it although haven't really used on a ride...only when raining while working around the yard.

Good Luck

rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Jan 18, 2015
Thank you for the information. Would you happen to be know how thick the windshield frame is where the wiper motor studs go thru. We're thinking about mounting the motor system to a different type of Honda windshield. Does it just clean the driver side or does it clean the passenger side as well.

J

Junkymac

Nov 3, 2016
CLE, OH
Ownership

1. 700-4
It's probably 1/8" thick where the stud goes thru. I have a solid Honda windshield.

It cleans passenger side too, but doesn't make a complete 180 degree sweep. As mentioned starts at top of driver's side and sweeps about 135 degrees to pass side. Might miss the top 6" or so on the top of the pass side. Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: rogerdodger
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for the information. Would you happen to be know how thick the windshield frame is where the wiper motor studs go thru. We're thinking about mounting the motor system to a different type of Honda windshield. Does it just clean the driver side or does it clean the passenger side as well.

810a6fc33afb379c86a3f34e6426241c
Have to use it on glass, anything else will scratch.

Reactions: rogerdodger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!