BOX1

P700 Windshield

H

hydrantman

Has anyone tried or using the Seizmik Front Windshield. Looking at one and would like some feedback. Thanks

H

hydrantman

Update since no one responded, I took a chance after investigating Seizmik and purchased the windshield and glad I did. The two vents in the windshield work great very happy with product.

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Update since no one responded, I took a chance after investigating Seizmik and purchased the windshield and glad I did. The two vents in the windshield work great very happy with product.
If no one posted its probably cause no one had one. Post up some pics and a thread on it... I'm still making my own but this is the last one I make.was gonna go with super atv at the end of this summer... want to hear back from you after you get some time out of it.

D

Dwayne683

May 8, 2020
Johnson City, Tn
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would like to see how the Seizmik windshield has held up? I've been looking at them closely, have a new 700 and that sounds like a great product and a good company that supports their products. Interested in your feedback. Thanks.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!