Winter Weather Warmth. What do you Wear?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It hasn't snowed since we got Rooster, bummer!
Well when it does Rooster is in for a treat;)
10EE5874 0CFE 444C BA34 0EFB3A82B761

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well when it does Rooster is in for a treat;)
View attachment 89734
Plan on watching the weather real close this winter and be at our cabin and get snowed in, we had a two footer five years ago. it was cool, except for trying to locate my blade for the tractor in a five foot snow drift, blade is stored in the shop now, HA!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Plan on watching the weather real close this winter and be at our cabin and get snowed in, we had a two footer five years ago. it was cool, except for trying to locate my blade for the tractor in a five foot snow drift, blade is stored in the shop now, HA!
I’ve learned to watch the weather and to not get caught off guard, lol. But, If I had a dollar for every time I lost something in the snow I’d be buying a full custom cab from CP.;)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We had about an inch of ice before it turned to snow, got the blade on and went to clearing the drive on Jonesie (1951 Ford 8N) turf tires, no fluid in the tires, drive has a slight slope towards the road and a steeper incline just off the road, I had to blade down hill, would have to go to the neighbors drive, turn around and get a run at my incline, the neighbors got a kick out of me broad sliding Jonsie to make it up the incline, I got a kick out of it also, HA!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok so most of winter I’m jealous because riding becomes limited and we don’t get out as much but you can’t get this too far south.
This was on Christmas morning at like 1am and we were Plenty warm.

That’s a awesome video, I don’t think there’s any thing better than good conditions with the right amount of snow fall. It makes the best memories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!