BOX1

P1000 Wiring led lights

B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Got some led lights. Mounted them wired them straight to battery. How would I wore them in where they would only come on when key is turned on to prevent being left on with machine not running.

B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I got key on harness found plug at back of power plug in dash but can't find the other green end.

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Here’s what you need boss.. @Hondasxs will hook you up..

M

Mstangter

Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2020
Tampa FL
Ownership

1. Talon R
I got key on harness found plug at back of power plug in dash but can't find the other green end.
unplug it from connector mounted on frame rail, then plug that into your harness. Its connected to a dummy plug that you must separate and then plug to your new harness.

Reactions: Billw3fan
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The key-on harness is just a positive lead. You can collect a grounding spot from almost anywhere.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!