Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Not sure what else you need help with. But here is the full layout of stringer control via this particular 7 pin DPDT switch layout.

In this case. Switch backlights are ON with your chosen option.

20200615 212932

Last edited:
zfisher

zfisher

Jul 22, 2020
Marion Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That picture is about as simple as u can make it. 7 goes to ground. 4 goes to key on power source. 6 goes straight to your second battery. 2 jumps to 5 then goes to small post on your stinger. Other small post on stinger goes to ground. One big post on your stinger goes to 2nd battery. The other big post on your stinger goes to fuse block.
That is a good break down on the wiring. thanks a lot. what gauge wire do you think would be a good size to run for the switches?I am only talking about radio, a few lights, nothing crazy maybe 14 gauge?

Reactions: TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That is a good break down on the wiring. thanks a lot. what gauge wire do you think would be a good size to run for the switches?I am only talking about radio, a few lights, nothing crazy maybe 14 gauge?
14 gauge should be plenty. I used mostly 14 gauge because that's what I had access to. I used 16 gauge also. Either should be fine.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!