russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
My accessory wiring was a mess. A tangled maze of wires. This is the beginning of the end of that. 65f34e1df84dc0a28d7673f1835c1174

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Link shows the relay / fuse module I'm using. Aluminum mounts were simple to make. Lots of wires coming from the back of the module, mounting it this way gives plenty of room for them to be mostly concealed in the dash, and right where they need to be in order to connect the ones that need to be to the switches. I'm also re-locating the horn pump and the XTC turn signal module. I purchased the wiring kit from Honda SXS to make the accessory plug hot all the time and used the output from the key switched harness to energize the small block next to the battery isolator to connect things that need switched power like the factory accessory module, winch remote, turn signals, etc. Also using a grounding block that is connected to the batteries and frame ground to centralize all ground connections. I've actually been enjoying doing this, but man it is tedious.

Concours Specialties

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That Fuse/Relay setup looks great. I haven't added anything electrical to the pioneer yet. Not even a second battery!! My wife wants tunes, lighted whips and a big light bar in the front so i see something like this in my future lol.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The one I'm using is overkill. I don't need all the circuits, especially the relays, but I like the modular, waterproof design. And, if something comes up, I have a few extra circuits if I need them. The one thing in this project that has been most helpful is the key on 12v feed buss and the ground buss. You can buy the harness here in the store that converts the onboard 12v power receptacle to continuous and gives you a key on feed to power the buss. It's really handy. I'm getting closer to finishing and I'll post more pictures soon. It's coming together pretty nicely.

Reactions: Dezrik and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!