ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And for about $350k (or 15-17 talons) you can have it.

I saw the Legacy version years ago and looked for a while for a good truck for a project but it'd still be 100k to get a QUALITY end product tracking down parts and pieces for a crew build.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Sounds like a diesel and curious what kind if anyone knows? I'm assuming a Cummins but could be Stroked....

Reactions: sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
A little sidetrack, did you see the new RAM HD reveal today? All new setup, max tow has 1000 lbs ft. torque with 400 HP and 35k trailer tow rating as well as 23K bumper pull rating. My truck was the hoss with 30K &19K setup and they blew past that by 5k on each, not to mention airbag suspension from factory, lowers truck 5" for hookups.

J

JTW

A little sidetrack, did you see the new RAM HD reveal today? All new setup, max tow has 1000 lbs ft. torque with 400 HP and 35k trailer tow rating as well as 23K bumper pull rating. My truck was the hoss with 30K &19K setup and they blew past that by 5k on each, not to mention airbag suspension from factory, lowers truck 5" for hookups.
They have a price?

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!