BOX1

Yamaha 2020 XT-R Editions

C

Chooglin

Yamaha XT-R Edition Model Lineup

2020 YAMAHA: ALL NEW XT-R EDITION VEHICLES | UTV Action Magazine

The Wolverine keeps calling me. I love this color combo!

8cd13b47 1497 4e42 aff0 7a3ef354a0d3

Last edited by a moderator:
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
My neighbor bought a Polaris general this summer with the same paint job as those yamahas

10 year belt warranty on the Yamaha now...that is impressive

Reactions: Chooglin
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would buy it and stencil "TRANS AM" across the top of the tailgate, ride around with a cowboy hat with a CB in my hand, and beat my wife.

Was kinda hoping for something new from Yamaha, but I keep looking at that X2. Probably going to need 4 seats, though, and for some reason the X4 just doesn't move me.

C

Chooglin

I would buy it and stencil "TRANS AM" across the top of the tailgate, ride around with a cowboy hat with a CB in my hand, and beat my wife.

Was kinda hoping for something new from Yamaha, but I keep looking at that X2. Probably going to need 4 seats, though, and for some reason the X4 just doesn't move me.
Dont much care for the x4 myself and as far as the x2, I dont like the roof line but I could live with it. I wish Honda would come out with a comparable sxs to the Wolverine, It's a cross between a utv and a sport IMO.

Reactions: Backwoods
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

Ive heard there is supposed be a model between the wolv and yxz in a June announcement.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ive heard there is supposed be a model between the wolv and yxz in a June announcement.
Saw some mumblings about that as well.
Dont much care for the x4 myself and as far as the x2, I dont like the roof line but I could live with it. I wish Honda would come out with a comparable sxs to the Wolverine, It's a cross between a utv and a sport IMO.
Hate to say it (again), but I don't know that I wouldn't buy the 1st gen over the new one. Most room of any SxS I've ever sat in. If they could have kept that platform with the new engine and dumping bed, then all they had to do was take my money.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!