1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
N

Nipper

May 11, 2017
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I remember seeing some of you guys talking about this issue and never thought it would pertain to me, guess I should've paid closer attention. It only gets really hot here two or three months out of the year so I figured I could deal with just putting a can in the cup holder and would finish it fast enough that it wouldn't get warm. What sucks is the splashing around, going flat and swallowing dirt. So I went out and bought a couple of $25, 20 oz Yeti's and sure as sh** they don't fit in the cup holders. I popped out the plastic insert to make it bigger and they fit, don't know if they'll stay though. Has anyone else done this with any success? If not, what is the fix? Also noticed that the bottom of the Yeti's are now exposed at the top of the wheel wells, ugh! And here I thought you guys were just trying to find something to b***h about. :mad:
The 20 oz Rtic ones fit. Not fully but enough that they havent come out yet. They are super cheap on Amazon too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The Yeti's and cup holders worked great. Just have to find a different top for them, they came with the little sippy cup type and will still splash out. Saw one at Cabela's that had a straw hole in the top, that might work. I'll have to look into a little more. Didn't drink any dirt this time so that's a bonus. Now that I've bought them I'm seeing all kinds of knock off types that are a lot cheaper. Oh well, done deal now.

J

JTW

The Yeti's and cup holders worked great. Just have to find a different top for them, they came with the little sippy cup type and will still splash out. Saw one at Cabela's that had a straw hole in the top, that might work. I'll have to look into a little more. Didn't drink any dirt this time so that's a bonus. Now that I've bought them I'm seeing all kinds of knock off types that are a lot cheaper. Oh well, done deal now.
I bought one from academy that had a sliding piece on the lid like a lot of travel coffee cups have. I think it was ten bucks. That's cup and lid.

fuimus

fuimus

May 30, 2017
WNY
Ownership

1. 500
Yep Cb30f53471fd4c98d6280aad96b907059ab140d9dd00cf13eccf788a36ebd929

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jshell3 and sharp
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
you can get sealable tops for the Yetis on amazon. Me and my wife mainly drink liquor drinks when we ride just because you cant keep a beer cold or from going flat. i still have the open style lid so i get my monthly dose of Iron and vitamins from the dirt i guess.

D

Deleted member 3748

After reading through this thread it occurs to me that I have to mod cup holders to fit my SeaDoo boat too. I buy the plastic type then buzz them over a belt sander for a while. There must be a metric sized cup holder insert somewhere.

Reactions: trigger and sharp
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
After reading through this thread it occurs to me that I have to mod cup holders to fit my SeaDoo boat too. I buy the plastic type then buzz them over a belt sander for a while. There must be a metric sized cup holder insert somewhere.

I got these stainless ones at Northwoods Wholesale Outlet in Pinconning. They had several different types. If you've never been there, you have to check it out. It's like the Wally World of outdoor crap, camping, boating, fishing, hunting...anything and everything and the price is right.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I drive past Pinconning twice per week. I'll have to swing in one of these days.

Its a must! Used to stop by every time when I had the property in Alpena. Don't go that way anymore dam it! I go 127 now.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!