Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I remember seeing some of you guys talking about this issue and never thought it would pertain to me, guess I should've paid closer attention. It only gets really hot here two or three months out of the year so I figured I could deal with just putting a can in the cup holder and would finish it fast enough that it wouldn't get warm. What sucks is the splashing around, going flat and swallowing dirt. So I went out and bought a couple of $25, 20 oz Yeti's and sure as sh** they don't fit in the cup holders. I popped out the plastic insert to make it bigger and they fit, don't know if they'll stay though. Has anyone else done this with any success? If not, what is the fix? Also noticed that the bottom of the Yeti's are now exposed at the top of the wheel wells, ugh! And here I thought you guys were just trying to find something to b***h about. :mad:

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
No problem bud.my cup holders are 3 1/4 in deep from bottom to top lip.

Yeah, I just went out and measured. There is like a lip at the bottom of mine that is part of the dash, it was 3" to that but it looks like these cup holders have a taper at the bottom. Heading to Wally world now, every west marine in the state has the stainless ones in stock except for the one in my town. :rolleyes:

J

JTW

Yeah, I just went out and measured. There is like a lip at the bottom of mine that is part of the dash, it was 3" to that but it looks like these cup holders have a taper at the bottom. Heading to Wally world now, every west marine in the state has the stainless ones in stock except for the one in my town. :rolleyes:
Trigger, I put the cup holders in my p500 they fit fine just keep your hole towards the front of the machine as you trim.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Trigger, I put the cup holders in my p500 they fit fine just keep your hole towards the front of the machine as you trim.

Dude, you guys frickin' rock! That had to be the least amount of research I've ever done on a mod. It was a last minute thing before tomorrows group ride and you guys came through for me. Big thanks to @sharp @GlockMeister and @JTW . I ended up finding them at an outlet store for $7.99 a piece, that works for me. Had to trim that little dash tab at the bottom on the inside, but you can't see it at all. They fit super tight and I'll fine tune them later, but they're in. Thanks again guys. :)
Cupholder2 Cupholder1

J

Jshell3

Dude, you guys frickin' rock! That had to be the least amount of research I've ever done on a mod. It was a last minute thing before tomorrows group ride and you guys came through for me. Big thanks to @sharp @GlockMeister and @JTW . I ended up finding them at an outlet store for $7.99 a piece, that works for me. Had to trim that little dash tab at the bottom on the inside, but you can't see it at all. They fit super tight and I'll fine tune them later, but they're in. Thanks again guys. :)
View attachment 46010 View attachment 46011
Will those cup holders fit the 30oz Rambler from Yeti?

(Looks good Trigger!)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 46010 View attachment 46011
Glad ya found some. Looks good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!