• Total voters
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
My two carry hanguns are a Glock 43 (for summer/t shirt weather) and a Glock 23 for everything else.

These are not the ones I target shoot best but are the ones that I trust the most and shoot well enough.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
SW MP9fs Five Shot Leather SME AIWB
SW MP9fs Dark Star Gear AIWB
SW MP9L JMCK RMR AIWB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Backwoods and sharp
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
.380 body guard with laser or SD.40
20180802 191034

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
J

JTW

I wondered if it was still the smallest when I posted that. It was when I got it. What's the smallest now?
Ok.. so I’m walking thru a big show (I can’t remember what it was) but there are these Taurus guys set up in a booth and it was right after they came out with their new 9mm (its been a few years back).. This guy was going on and on and on about how great they were and how it was the smallest 9mm on the market. Blah blah blah. The guy was stupid obnoxious so.. Finally, I’m like.. “no it’s not.” Mind you there is a group gathered around. He said “yes it is.. there’s nothing smaller than our 9mm.” I said.. “yeah there is.”
He said, “nope there’s just no way. I’d have to see it”.. My dad said.. “well he’s got one in his pocket that is.” The Taurus guy was like.. “well let me see it”
So I pull out the little rohrbaugh 9mm and he holds it in his hand.. he looks at mine then back at his.. then back at mine. All while a group is all huddled around and starting to chuckle. He hands it back and says.. “well it is a little smaller but how much was it?” I said “well it was quite a bit more than your Taurus” he says.. “well there ya go, for the money ours is the smallest you can get” and then he just walks away. Lol..

Anyway.. I’m not sure they still make them and I don’t have it anymore but it was like a $1400 pistol I had traded a buddy out of. It looked well made and was small but it didn’t feed reliably enough for me. I then bought the Khar p380 and I still carry it. They were close to the same size. I love the khars.. p380, p45, pm9.. I like carrying them!

Rohrbaugh R9 - Wikipedia

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!