Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
Riding around in Arizona where I live you come across "suprizes" out in the hills on rare occasions. Be it rattle snakes, mt. Lions or smugglers, I like to have some capable of close work or long range so I carry rifles most of the time. But during the summer when no hunting seasons are going on, I carry a Thompson Contender in .223. This single shot pistol will reach out there and works up close

Reactions: swsebek and sharp
BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
Concealed carry not allowed?? I just don't get how people think that's smart or safe.
Wish I could tell you why... If I lived next door, in Pennsylvania, then it's a different story. I was born, raised, and lived in New Jersey all my life so far. This state has changed dramatically from what it use to be.
Just to show how crazy it is...
Army Officer In NJ Denied Concealed Carry Permit Because Terrorist Threats Aren’t Enough Justification

We are short timers here. Hopefully within the next year, we are leaving.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wish I could tell you why... If I lived next door, in Pennsylvania, then it's a different story. I was born, raised, and lived in New Jersey all my life so far. This state has changed dramatically from what it use to be.
Army Officer In NJ Denied Concealed Carry Permit Because Terrorist Threats Aren’t Enough Justification

My son and his fiancee live in NJ at this time. I hope they decide to move south to a more tolerant state.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2

Wow I thought CA was bad

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
Wow I thought CA was bad

Sadly, N.J. Will go after guns even more with the next Governor. When N.Y. Passed the Ammunition limit to 7 rounds , N.J.wanted to go to 5. No need to explain to you folks how many guns would have been outlawed by people who have no clue. They just want the publicity fir a "bigger stage."

We will be getting out if N.J...hopefully sooner rather than later.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
IMG 20170121 160942789

Picked this little guy up earlier.

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Recommendation needed. Gen 4 or 5 Glock 19?
I too like the Gen 4 better. Can't go wrong with either though. I also have a couple of Gen 3 (g 20 and g17) and I like those as well.
I like the takedown process of the Gen 4 over the Gen 3 but haven't had anyone let me take their gen 5 apart

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sam3006

sam3006

Dec 28, 2014
Damascus, AR
Ownership

1. 500
Everyday carry is a Ruger LC9S/Pro. Best shooting small pistol I've owned, great trigger. A Browning Buckmark .22 is usually strapped to the inside of the cab of the Pioneer 500 when I'm riding around the farm. Sig 250 in 9mm, Kimber .45 or a Ruger Redhawk .44 Mag may be carried, depending on where and conditions.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!