Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I like it!!!

You have to use a pressure washer or your standard water hose if it has enough pressure, to rinse all the heavy mud off first.

It's cheap enough to try out. I buy it for eight dollars a gallon at Walmart.

Reactions: Tflynn
L

Lefty

Feb 14, 2016
Idaho
A quick question on cleaning. Ya'll think it's alright to spray the dash down with a hose? Would hate to mess up the electronics

SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I use my 2ksi pressure washer all the time, just don't get too close to the ignition switch or 12v power socket.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I use my 2ksi pressure washer all the time, just don't get too close to the ignition switch or 12v power socket.
I second that. I pressure wash mine with the wand 4 ft away and haven't hurt a thing. Using a hose ought to be fine.

SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I second that. I pressure wash mine with the wand 4 ft away and haven't hurt a thing. Using a hose ought to be fine.
Ya I only will go closer to get heavy sticky mud off the frame and plastic elsewhere, am extremely careful around anything where water could ingress. I need to figure out a solution for my RMP skidplates. I love them, but have already caved in the leading edge a bit and bent the aluminum extension rails for the side protection. Thinking a piece of angle, and another piece going up to cover the hole. I find I get a lot of mud gets kicked up off the front and rear tires and it gets stuck in the skid plates, still better than what the undercarriage would look like if all the dings and scratches in the UHMW were against the frame though.

D

Dasmoeturhead

If it works this good, you better buy it up, cuz you know how it works right?, they will either mark it up, dilute it, or take it off the market.

C

cajunbowhunter

Apr 23, 2014
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not sure if I added the video clip correctly or not... I've never tried attaching that type of file on here.

Basically, it's a small residential size surface cleaner that attaches to a pressure washer wand that I added 4 casters to in order to clean undercarriages. It's currently tipped out with two 40° tips. I plan to swap them out with 15° tips a when they get delivered.

Initially, I created this to use on my truck, but quickly realized how effective it is on my bush hog, Scag ZTR deck, etc. Good thing about it is that after you've cleaned the equipment, it can still be used as intended by the manufacturer to clean up the wash pad.

Wound up making 4 more so far for friends and neighbors that wanted them after demoing mine.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not sure if I added the video clip correctly or not... I've never tried attaching that type of file on here.

Basically, it's a small residential size surface cleaner that attaches to a pressure washer wand that I added 4 casters to in order to clean undercarriages. It's currently tipped out with two 40° tips. I plan to swap them out with 15° tips a when they get delivered.

Initially, I created this to use on my truck, but quickly realized how effective it is on my bush hog, Scag ZTR deck, etc. Good thing about it is that after you've cleaned the equipment, it can still be used as intended by the manufacturer to clean up the wash pad.

Wound up making 4 more so far for friends and neighbors that wanted them after demoing mine.

That is awesome!!! I gotta make one now! can you show a little more about how to make one? Great idea!!!

Reactions: joeymt33
C

cajunbowhunter

Apr 23, 2014
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
That is awesome!!! I gotta make one now! can you show a little more about how to make one? Great idea!!!
Will do. I'll add some additional pics and videos when I get back in town. Also, the wand I use with it is probably 6' or 7' long and rated for 4500 psi.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!