Pioneer dimensions with tracks

T

The Wire

Jan 12, 2014
I'm planning on getting a P4 this spring along with a trailer. I'd like to get a trailer big enough to handle the P4 with tracks.
I think a couple people here have tracks on their Pioneer. Can you tell me what the total width and length is?

Thank you.

A

atc200s

Mar 1, 2014
Go see Primeau post about the Camoplast tracks, he gives the dimension in the post somewhere

T

The Wire

Jan 12, 2014
I found this on another board "The tracks are Camoplast and length is 136 inches or 11'6". The width it 69.5 inches." & on this forum "The width is around 73 1/2 inches Length is 10 foot 8 inches". Seems like a 7x12 trailer would be a good choice.

sxs2015

sxs2015

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Maine USA
How is it with a 6 and a half feet wide ? and good?

P

pioneer2

Sep 9, 2013
11.6 long and 6 feet wide i have a 6.5 x 12 foot trailer works well .flat deck not enclosed

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!