P1000 Post your homemade mods!

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I built this myself and tied it in with the cage. I like being able to knock trees out of the way and it didn't cost a fortune.

IMG 20170128 173932 441

Jamesgang

Jamesgang

Jan 29, 2017
Kitzmiller, Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you, and they are maxxis Buckshot 2s. 30x9.5r15. They make a 235/75r15 which is a 28" tire, and they make 27" for a 14" wheel

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
May need to look into the 27's thanks.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That looks great!!! What kind of finish are you going to put on it? Can't wait to see it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haven't made up my mind yet. Another project has taken over all my spare time so the bumpers are on the back burner lol

R

rex

Apr 5, 2017
florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have installed a 32" curved light bar that fits perfect around my soundbar. Also installed 4"x2" rear led lights for backup. Installed a custom plexiglass rear windshield to help with dust as Honda doesn't make rear windshield that is solid and I put a flip down windshield in the front. The flip down windshield is the only way to go as it brings in so much dust if it is all the way up. I built a speaker box in the roof for a 10" jl audio sub with a 500 amp mono jl amp. I have a mtx 6 speaker sound bar. sounds really great. Installed a 5000 lb winch a 3" highlifter bracket lift and have 28" Outlaw 2 tires on 14" rims. Installed a snorkel kit and the only way to go if you live in very dusty conditions like I do is to put a uni sock filter over the end of the snorkel.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!