P1000 Post your homemade mods!

Pioneer1000

Pioneer1000

Apr 6, 2016
Bunnell
Sorry haven't been on for ever always working still haven't rode it yet lol 3 payments in but I will get some new pics up next weekend been bolting stuff on like crazy
The exhaust is 2" pipe and the hole size was like a 3/4 hole saw

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry haven't been on for ever always working still haven't rode it yet lol 3 payments in but I will get some new pics up next weekend been bolting stuff on like crazy
The exhaust is 2" pipe and the hole size was like a 3/4 hole saw
Perfect. Thank you.

Stone

Stone

Jun 5, 2016
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like this idea! Will the frogzkin reduce air intake? How's it working for ya! I also don't want to do a full snorkel, this seems like a good alternative

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like this idea! Will the frogzkin reduce air intake? How's it working for ya! I also don't want to do a full snorkel, this seems like a good alternative
The frogzskin doesn't restrict the intake at all. It is very easy to blow through. I just have it on there to aid in any splashes of water that may come to it. I haven't put any at the prefilter. Not sure it's necessary for my riding. All seems to be good at this point. I even put a little silicone on the edges of the black cover. I will post some pics of the elbow with frogzskin on it soon.

Reactions: sharp
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
The frogzskin doesn't restrict the intake at all. It is very easy to blow through. I just have it on there to aid in any splashes of water that may come to it. I haven't put any at the prefilter. Not sure it's necessary for my riding. All seems to be good at this point. I even put a little silicone on the edges of the black cover. I will post some pics of the elbow with frogzskin on it soon.
Where do you get the frog skin at.

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Where do you get the frog skin at.
From the one and only.....Amazon. Lol. Love Amazon. Can get anything and everything. Lol. This fit perfect on the 2" pic elbow. The frogzskin actually is the size of a decal. It is very sticky!!!! I don't think this would ever come off by itself. But me being me I did wrap some electrical tape around the outer edge just for s*#ts and giggles. Lol. Not a bad price either. Especially when it's a two pack. So far impressed.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought I had posted this earlier but guess I didn't. Wanted a rear bumper but didn't like what aftermarket had to offer. Still gotta wire up the winch. Haven't had much time off from work lately.
IMG 20161221 162039262 1336x752

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I thought I had posted this earlier but guess I didn't. Wanted a rear bumper but didn't like what aftermarket had to offer. Still gotta wire up the winch. Haven't had much time off from work lately.
View attachment 31340
Needs a splash of color! HHmmmmm.......I'm thinking Hondasxs.com decals.;)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Needs a splash of color! HHmmmmm.......I'm thinking Hondasxs.com decals.;)
I sprayed it gloss black but not happy with it. I liked it better with the original flat black. It blended with the other colors better. Decals are a good idea. I have a few left over for after final paint.

Reactions: Eltobgi
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!