P1000 1000-3 Roof

T

treeguy27

Sep 27, 2020
Mo
I'm hoping that my Pioneer that I ordered in April shows up soon, in the mean time I'm trying to plan out some of my accessories so that when it does finally show up I'm ready to go. I'm looking at options for a hard roof. The Honda roof looks kind of funny to me. It makes a tall cab appear even taller and looks like a top hat. Is there a lower profile option out there, preferably in plastic? I would think the metal roofs are louder but have nothing to base that on. I have no plans for a cab enclosure but would like a roof compatible with the SATV flip up windshield. TIA

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm hoping that my Pioneer that I ordered in April shows up soon, in the mean time I'm trying to plan out some of my accessories so that when it does finally show up I'm ready to go. I'm looking at options for a hard roof. The Honda roof looks kind of funny to me. It makes a tall cab appear even taller and looks like a top hat. Is there a lower profile option out there, preferably in plastic? I would think the metal roofs are louder but have nothing to base that on. I have no plans for a cab enclosure but would like a roof compatible with the SATV flip up windshield. TIA
I think @SuperATV has a tinted ploy roof (not sure about the 3 seater) it's a bout as flat as you'll find out there. I've seen a cpl guys run them and they hold up to a good beating 😂😂.

Pm them and you'll get a sweeeeeeet discount 😉 👍

T

treeguy27

Sep 27, 2020
Mo
I think @SuperATV has a tinted ploy roof (not sure about the 3 seater) it's a bout as flat as you'll find out there. I've seen a cpl guys run them and they hold up to a good beating 😂😂.

Pm them and you'll get a sweeeeeeet discount 😉 👍
I saw their tinted roof and it definitely is low profile. I honestly would prefer a solid black one if someone else makes a decent one.

Reactions: Lady01 and JenElio
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Its pretty cool.... Just sayin'. 🤣

Honda pioneer 1000 tinted roof 04

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I saw their tinted roof and it definitely is low profile. I honestly would prefer a solid black one if someone else makes a decent one.
I mean............you could always just buy a sheet of black HDPE and fab up a quick pc and call it a day 🤷‍♂️