ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tried uploading this last night but it wasn’t working. It doesn’t move they have never slipped off. Trailer pulls smoother because the Pioneer suspension absorbs some of the energy of bumps instead of all of it going into the trailer springs.

95EF56D0 7834 4E7E A844 99CFB06CC527

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tried uploading this last night but it wasn’t working. It doesn’t move they have never slipped off. Trailer pulls smoother because the Pioneer suspension absorbs some of the energy of bumps instead of all of it going into the trailer springs.

How durable are they? I have to still use my trailer for home repairs, taking yard waste to dump, etc.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How durable are they? I have to still use my trailer for home repairs, taking yard waste to dump, etc.

Straps? I store them in the toolbox out of UV and elements and there’s no tears or wear on them.

Track can be inset if you use a router ...I was lazy and didn’t. I did make sure the track was bolted through the frame and has backing crossing under several boards under the tires. Grade8 BOLTS not deck screws.

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 129923
I use and like the Erickson system for my P5 which is 1024 lbs. curb weight. If I remember correctly the Erickson is 1500 # working and 4000# plus break away. I went with two sets which doubles the working weight to 3000#. The big drawback is the chocks which get in the way when loading large items such as plywood and a couple of 2x4s takes care of that. My son went with the E tack on his. He didn't inlet it and he is happy with it. But he also uses it to tie down a zero turn mower which he couldn't do with the Erickson due to the different tire sizes at least that is what he said and I call B. S.

Reactions: 100Acre and sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use and like the Erickson system for my P5 which is 1024 lbs. curb weight. If I remember correctly the Erickson is 1500 # working and 4000# plus break away. I went with two sets which doubles the working weight to 3000#. The big drawback is the chocks which get in the way when loading large items such as plywood and a couple of 2x4s takes care of that. My son went with the E tack on his. He didn't inlet it and he is happy with it. But he also uses it to tie down a zero turn mower which he couldn't do with the Erickson due to the different tire sizes at least that is what he said and I call B. S.

Etrack let’s you shift the load where you want and I have some Etrack rings that let me use a standard hooked strap to timid assorted loadS down. My ZTR needs to be further forward than the rear tires of the pioneer and further back than the front. If I had I laid the track it’d be NICE I’ll do that later and on my enclosed trailer it’ll be done from factory.

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Etrack let’s you shift the load where you want and I have some Etrack rings that let me use a standard hooked strap to timid assorted loadS down. My ZTR needs to be further forward than the rear tires of the pioneer and further back than the front. If I had I laid the track it’d be NICE I’ll do that later and on my enclosed trailer it’ll be done from factory.
I agree. The etrack is more versatile than the Erickson system.

Reactions: 100Acre and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!