ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yeah.. a good suspension under the p5 and it would be a different machine!
and a bigger cab. I just need a little more room. I'm 5'11" 200+ lbs and its tight after a few hours on the trails

Reactions: JTW
rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Depends how hard you're going to drive.. I found myself pushing it more than I liked. And the need for a small machine isn't as important as I thought it would be. It also just depends on what you want to spend.. 10k or 15k?
Good advice, I think if I'd buy a '17 p500, and accessorize it (similar to how yours was) I'd probably be pretty close price-wise to a leftover 2016 p1000 (base model)...but it would still be a 500.

J

JTW

Good advice, I think if I'd buy a '17 p500, and accessorize it (similar to how yours was) I'd probably be pretty close price-wise to a leftover 2016 p1000 (base model)...but it would still be a 500.
Exactly what I was getting into!! Hence the upgrade... and boy is it ever!!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's actually really good. If that had been a new car or pickup you'd be looking at maybe $7-$8K plus in the hole.
I'd be happy if I could sell my never driven '15 P500 for $2K less, but I way overpaid as I bought it when they were the hottest new thing going; $8,699 :(.
I'll give you $6699

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

That would be a heck of a drive for ya, I'm probably at least 1,200 - 1,500 miles from you.
What sucks is I still gotta pay sales tax on it (6%), now with penalties and 2 years of interest (18% APR), just to get a title :(
Boo!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!