2017 P500

JohnCook

JohnCook

Oct 18, 2018
Cabool, MO 65689
Ownership

1. 500
Bought my P500 new in 2018 and have added front and rear windshield, winch, snow blade, rear carrier (wish I would have built one of my own design), fabric doors, turn signals and when I replaced the tires went to 25" Duro Radials (still has the stock wheels). Currently has 2400 miles mostly on county roads and trails, Has been used a few times to show Real Estate but mostly just pleasure rides for my wife and I. Where I live in Missouri we can ride the county roads with a $15 a year County UTV sticker.
I read most of the posts and thought I'd put one up.

New W Plow Snow Bladed W Doors

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma John, and welcome to the club. your P500 sure looks nice and shiney. You must have cleaner dirt up in MO than we have here in Oklahoma. 👍

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State (this one from under the bridge) 😎

#NTC

Reactions: JohnCook
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Canton, OH
#NTC

Reactions: JohnCook
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In my best ‘Last Dying Breath’ accent. Needs mud..must have muddddddddd........mud is dumb spelled backwards. Anyway, welcome to the mud slingers and dust Makers club. As you ride, please realize that you’re changing the geology of Mother Earth and somewhere, a liberal is crying....

advertisement
JohnCook

JohnCook

Oct 18, 2018
Cabool, MO 65689
Ownership

1. 500
In my best ‘Last Dying Breath’ accent. Needs mud..must have muddddddddd........mud is dumb spelled backwards. Anyway, welcome to the mud slingers and dust Makers club. As you ride, please realize that you’re changing the geology of Mother Earth and somewhere, a liberal is crying....
Rarely does it see muddddddddddddd. I had a 420 Rancher with 8300 plus miles when I bought the P500 and it looked like it just came off the showroom floor. My wife sees to it that everything we own gets frequent wash jobs. Gave the 420 Rancher to my son and he keeps it looking nice also. Thanks for your comment!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Sid709

Jun 12, 2019
Toledo ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Good looking rig!

I too have an almost identical set up minus the plow which I've been thinking of getting.

What model plow is that. What is the blade width and height? Does it go on and off easily? How do you like it?

Thanks in advance.

JohnCook

JohnCook

Oct 18, 2018
Cabool, MO 65689
Ownership

1. 500
It's a Warn Pro Vantage blade I purchased from the Honda Dealer where I bought my P500. Blade is 54 inches wide and 18 inches in height. Easy to put on and take off, (maybe a 5 minute job). I like it just fine and it does a great job on my long concrete driveway that also has a large parking area. I haven't used it on any surface other than concrete, but I have no doubt it would work just fine on other surfaces. Hope this answers your questions.

Warn Provantage Snow Plow

S

Sid709

Jun 12, 2019
Toledo ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Very helpful info and pics. Thank you for providing the additional info.

Its great to hear from someone who has already "been there and done that"

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!