P500 2017 pioneer 500 build..

doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
Really wish I had the money....my budget just isn't there.

Reactions: JTW
I

Ichybod

Apr 25, 2015
Tucson, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
11K.. box,basket and three ball hitch were gifts and I'll keep those. New wheels will go with it. That's me taking a $1,000 loss on it.
I would think you could get that for it. When I bought my '15, after dealer setup fees and taxes I paid close to 11 for mine.

J

JTW

I would think you could get that for it. When I bought my '15, after dealer setup fees and taxes I paid close to 11 for mine.
Yup.. it's a good deal in all actuality. And I'm farm exempt so that price was without taxes!! Most can add another $600 on top of that!

J

JTW

Man, I like the way you've got it wired! Amp especially.
Thanks.. I tried to think it thru. Stereo and work lights can be used with key off. I used the Honda accessory harness to only light the switch when the ignition is on.

mack63

mack63

Oct 28, 2016
ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ill trade you a like new 2015 Rancher 4x4 with 230 miles and $5,500 cash.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
When I bought my P5 July 2016 with roof, winch, stik stoppers, tires and wheels + tax mine came at $11,500. Seven weeks later same p5 same axesorios $10,000 and that did not make me happy at all :mad:

But I now love my P5 and I have added $1,200 more in added axesorios. :);):D

J

Jshell3

The sound controls mounted on top of steering column... did that require cutting any plastic?

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
We've got..
Upgraded HID 55 watt headlights
NOAM bluetooth sound system
Rear view mirror
Tusk dome light
Switched rear led work lights
Behind the seat rubber ...sound/heat/dust barrier
Saftey seat belt disconnect & swap
Full sized marine cupholders
2" hitch receiver plate
Strongmade front bumper
Superwinch Terra 35 synthetic rope
SuperATV flip out windshield
26x9x12 Bighorn originals on all 4
New black aluminum 5+2 wheels not ...shown
Honda roof
Husky 48" aluminum tool box
Strongmade rear basket
Rtic 20 cooler
... also, I mounted a piece of flat stock behind the headrest where I hang a small bag for pistol, maps, and odds and ends.

I have been extremely pleased with the initial quality and function of all my upgrades and add on's...
Dude....I'd keep the jeep...
sell everything. ..keep p5
Get with Iowa guy...get
your urchins there own
seats...he did a bad ass
mod......think about it

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
BOAT MEANS:::::::::

BUST
OUT
ANOTHER
THOUSAND

J

JTW

Dude....I'd keep the jeep...
sell everything. ..keep p5
Get with Iowa guy...get
your urchins there own
seats...he did a bad ass
mod......think about it
Yeah.. the Jeep isn't going anywhere. P5 is getting replaced with a 1000 or something along those lines..we use to bowfish all the time. Life has changed and we really don't go now. I live on a lake but don't use it so why keep the boat. We've got others.

Reactions: rocmar
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah.. the Jeep isn't going anywhere. P5 is getting replaced with a 1000 or something along those lines..we use to bowfish all the time. Life has changed and we really don't go now. I live on a lake but don't use it so why keep the boat. We've got others.
The two happiest days of your life, they day you buy the boat and the day you sell the boat. Lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The two happiest days of your life, they day you buy the boat and the day you sell the boat. Lol
Yep, when I sold my last boat I told mama there will be no more boats...........unless we go brand new. Well, when you own a lake house, you may as well sell that if you're not going to retain a boat in the slip. So we went out and bought a new 22' Bennington tritoon, that's been 4 years ago. With the good maintenance and proper care (Yamaha OB) it will be around for years to come.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yup.. it's a good deal in all actuality. And I'm farm exempt so that price was without taxes!! Most can add another $600 on top of that!
Gotta love that farm tax exemption!

J

JTW

Yep, when I sold my last boat I told mama there will be no more boats...........unless we go brand new. Well, when you own a lake house, you may as well sell that if you're not going to retain a boat in the slip. So we went out and bought a new 22' Bennington tritoon, that's been 4 years ago. With the good maintenance and proper care (Yamaha OB) it will be around for years to come.
Exactly.. the problem we have is we just don't use them. Pontoon didn't even go in the water this year.. last year we went out on it twice. My John boat is not a problem as it is stored inside and really not much to maintain there.. but what's the point of having it if it never gets used. I dunno... I get tired of excess and waste... seems like all we do is accumulate and never get rid of toys.

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
J

JTW

Lol.. mine haven't been too bad. John boats and pontoons aren't quite in the same category.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!