Multi 2017 Takeover door prize winners

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
CumminsPusher ,the lower mountains in background in post #18 kinda to the right ,that is Fubar's Mary's Ridge . That mountain fartherest away is same mountain that runs through Wind Rock and Royal Blue.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher ,the lower mountains in background in post #18 kinda to the right ,that is Fubar's Mary's Ridge . That mountain fartherest away is same mountain that runs through Wind Rock and Royal Blue.
Wouldn't mind to explore some more!

Reactions: Tramguage1
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
@Tramguage1 Just pm'd ya a pic of the large Honda bag. I originally thought it was for a P5 but it still works pretty good mated to the small P5 bag.

Reactions: Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Tramguage1 Just pm'd ya a pic of the large Honda bag. I originally thought it was for a P5 but it still works pretty good mated to the small P5 bag.
Thanks it looks great on the 500. I know Kent Motorsports was happy to be able to sponsor some prizes.

Reactions: Bad_bowtie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!