100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did anyone get any pictures or videos of the mud hole on trail 8 before @JACKAL needed winching and we ended up bypassing it? That rut was AWESOME! Thanks @Mudder for throwing those trees in, had you not, I may not have made it. Also wanted to thank @lee for following everybody up!

riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did anyone get any pictures or videos of the mud hole on trail 8 before @JACKAL needed winching and we ended up bypassing it? That rut was AWESOME! Thanks @Mudder for throwing those trees in, had you not, I may not have made it. Also wanted to thank @lee for following everybody up!
Heres one on trail 8 friday early am

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have to give two thumbs up to all the 500 riders in our group Saturday. They all tackled the terain we rode , with no problem. I figured we would be using the winches , but fortunately, we never unspooled any of them !

So glad I had the pleasure of meeting many of the forum members , this is truly a great bunch of people.

TOTALLY agree brother. Great group that made it through what i thought were a few challenging spots with no issues. We took 9 into the woods and brought 9 out. Great job guys. Please make a post with a pic so i can remember who all was in our group.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4

This one with @trigger going thru it?
20180421 113326

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This one with @trigger going thru it?
View attachment 73260

OMG! Can't believe you got that pic! That was the one that did the most cosmetic damage to my machine. Honestly can't believe I got through there dragging the belly with two wheels off the ground. These P5's are frickin' animals!
Thanks Bowtie, that one's going in the gallery for sure. ;)

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
OMG! Can't believe you got that pic! That was the one that did the most cosmetic damage to my machine. Honestly can't believe I got through there dragging the belly with two wheels off the ground. These P5's are frickin' animals!
Thanks Bowtie, that one's going in the gallery for sure. ;)

Haha, I didnt take many pics because we had our hands full but I just happened to get that 1.

Porkchopexpress

Porkchopexpress

Nov 15, 2017
Fishers IN
Ownership

1. 500
I wanted to thank you guys for letting us go with your group. Me and my boys had a blast! It was cool to push the limits on these machines and see what they’re able to go through. I thought Saturday’s ride was a nice mix of easy and difficult trails. Would love to make next years takeover.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to thank you guys for letting us go with your group. Me and my boys had a blast! It was cool to push the limits on these machines and see what they’re able to go through. I thought Saturday’s ride was a nice mix of easy and difficult trails. Would love to make next years takeover.
It was nice to have met you face to face. Looking forward to next year.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Takeover 2

C

Chooglin

TOTALLY agree brother. Great group that made it through what i thought were a few challenging spots with no issues. We took 9 into the woods and brought 9 out. Great job guys. Please make a post with a pic so i can remember who all was in our group.
It sure was fun !

Anybody who was in our group , could you please post who you are , I don't remember who was in the group !

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!