Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

I started reading through that thread and it looks like I'm a little late to the game. Looks like the handhelds are hard to hear at speed. Don't know that two weeks is enough time to research, purchase, mount and program one with other stuff I have going on right now. I'd hate to buy some handhelds and have them suck, although they appear to be easier to use.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I started reading through that thread and it looks like I'm a little late to the game. Looks like the handhelds are hard to hear at speed. Don't know that two weeks is enough time to research, purchase, mount and program one with other stuff I have going on right now. I'd hate to buy some handhelds and have them suck, although they appear to be easier to use.
If I get to the cabin this Sunday depending on how bad the snow is up there? I’ll grab my raidios and my high power one. You can use one of them. ;)

Reactions: trigger
Livinthelegend

Livinthelegend

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
I have a primitive site paid for that I won't be using cause I managed to get a full hookup site. You're welcome to use it.

I will have an empty seat in my P5 cause my wife will have our kids in our P1k so he's welcome to ride with me. Though I will probably put him on camera duty from time to time...lol.

Thanks Jay. When you say primative, is that a no hook up RV site or is that a tent site?

Reactions: jay_man81
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I will have an empty seat in my P5 cause my wife will have our kids in our P1k so he's welcome to ride with me.

If that seat goes empty I might jump in with you.
Once my wife gets hold of the steering wheel there is no prying it away from her.
I tried to distract her with a P1k but she didn't like it.
Said it was too easy to drive - just point and go, P1k would conquer anything.
With the p500 IF you make it you can take pride in your achivment.

riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My Dad passed away this past weekend. I will not be attending the Takeover. Have fun, take care, and be safe .
Sorry to hear of your loss there is always next year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
My Dad passed away this past weekend. I will not be attending the Takeover. Have fun, take care, and be safe .
So sorry to hear that. God bless you and your family.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bought my Tennessee High Impact license online today. $77 for 2 days. Heard it can be a zoo getting them in the RRB shack the morning of. Thanks to @Remington for the link. ;)
what's this?

Reactions: Windrock1000
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a couple of radios, I don't know how to work them but if someone needs an extra to help organize. They're both Baofengs I believe.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought I got all the permits and waivers. Whats the Tennessee High Impact permit?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!