Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
My brother and I will take the second group. Just supply me with the map/route you are taking !

We both have radios but would like to have at least one more buggy in our group that also has a radio !
Thanks will set you up tomorrow night. I'm on the road until tomorrow afternoon

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ok everyone getting into the organization stage for this P500 ride. With 30+ P500 it's going to be like herding cats as @lee so accurately described. I still need 2 or 3 helpers experienced P500 guys that we can sift into the group about every 7 machines. Any volunteers? @Chooglin @trigger if so speak up and will add you to organizing committee thread.

Meanwhile this is the best we can hope for:

I'm down for helping out, whatever you need Jackal.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Ok everyone getting into the organization stage for this P500 ride. With 30+ P500 it's going to be like herding cats as @lee so accurately described. I still need 2 or 3 helpers experienced P500 guys that we can sift into the group about every 7 machines. Any volunteers? @Chooglin @trigger if so speak up and will add you to organizing committee thread.

Meanwhile this is the best we can hope for:

I'll do what I can to help.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I thought I was going to be out of the country during takeover, but I changed my trip around a bit and I actually might be able to make it.

My wife works that weekend, so I would have my 10 and 11 year old with me. I can only seat one with me, so any chance of someone willing to let my 11 yr old son ride with them? He is a skinny lad at only 55 lbs but is a respectful young man (or he gets beat, er I mean put in time out).

If I get that piece worked out, I will have to figure out where I can park my toyhauler. I don’t mind dry camping, I have batteries and a generator on board.

Thoughts?
I have a primitive site paid for that I won't be using cause I managed to get a full hookup site. You're welcome to use it.

I will have an empty seat in my P5 cause my wife will have our kids in our P1k so he's welcome to ride with me. Though I will probably put him on camera duty from time to time...lol.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok the following people should get an invite soon for the planning group. This is for the P500 Saturday ride.

@lee
@trigger
@Chooglin
@Choogsbro
@Bad_bowtie

The plan will be to have two groups mostly P500 with other families tagalong likely 40 machines total. Ideally will have a leader, one mid pack, and a chaser for each group of about 20 machines. We need radios for the six of us, I know Chooglin and his brother are set, I have two to loan and will be getting 2 more this week. So if you have one great speak up, if not we will have enough to get by.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!