Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Thanks to a reminder from @trigger , just signed up. Any breaks in the 8 hr. Ride, or shorter ones? Asking for my back and rear end... . Just sharing I’m a retired paramedic if needed, just FYI.

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
No problem. hoping for a good time.
Me too. And also hoping for a weekend without rain. Tent camping in April is sketchy sometimes. I don’t mind the cool temps but when cool temps are combined with excessive rain it ceases being enjoyable for me in a tent. The weather forecast will determine if I make it. Hoping for sunshine.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks to a reminder from @trigger , just signed up. Any breaks in the 8 hr. Ride, or shorter ones? Asking for my back and rear end... . Just sharing I’m a retired paramedic if needed, just FYI.

Pretty sure this isn't a continuous ride. We will be stopping at the scenic spots along the way to take it all in. Don't think it's going to be a "hammer down" group ride either but @JACKAL will be leading it and can probably shed more light on the itinerary.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Pretty sure this isn't a continuous ride. We will be stopping at the scenic spots along the way to take it all in. Don't think it's going to be a "hammer down" group ride either but @JACKAL will be leading it and can probably shed more light on the itinerary.
Correct probably 5 hrs of intermittent riding and 3 hrs stopping at multiple points of interest.

advertisement
Livinthelegend

Livinthelegend

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
I thought I was going to be out of the country during takeover, but I changed my trip around a bit and I actually might be able to make it.

My wife works that weekend, so I would have my 10 and 11 year old with me. I can only seat one with me, so any chance of someone willing to let my 11 yr old son ride with them? He is a skinny lad at only 55 lbs but is a respectful young man (or he gets beat, er I mean put in time out).

If I get that piece worked out, I will have to figure out where I can park my toyhauler. I don’t mind dry camping, I have batteries and a generator on board.

Thoughts?

T

Tommyo

Dec 27, 2017
Vidalia Ga
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Heck, now y’all done got mine and the Mrs interest perked. I don’t know how her lil 500 would do tho. She’s set up for mudding with a lift and 32s and I don’t know how I’d do riding in her pink buggy all day. Lol

6AAC1617 99F9 4DA1 B722 1E8414C0ABD8

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok everyone getting into the organization stage for this P500 ride. With 30+ P500 it's going to be like herding cats as @lee so accurately described. I still need 2 or 3 helpers experienced P500 guys that we can sift into the group about every 7 machines. Any volunteers? @Chooglin @trigger if so speak up and will add you to organizing committee thread.

Meanwhile this is the best we can hope for:

Reactions: markie and sharp
C

Chooglin

Ok everyone getting into the organization stage for this P500 ride. With 30+ P500 it's going to be like herding cats as @lee so accurately described. I still need 2 or 3 helpers experienced P500 guys that we can sift into the group about every 7 machines. Any volunteers? @Chooglin @trigger if so speak up and will add you to organizing committee thread.

Meanwhile this is the best we can hope for:
So you are planning to run all of the 500's in one group ?

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So you are planning to run all of the 500's in one group ?
I would rather have 2 groups same route 20 min apart. We will go in a different trailhead than the big machines avoid a traffic jam

C

Chooglin

I would rather have 2 groups same route 20 min apart. We will go in a different trailhead than the big machines avoid a traffic jam
My brother and I will take the second group. Just supply me with the map/route you are taking !

We both have radios but would like to have at least one more buggy in our group that also has a radio !

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!