2019 1000-5 clutch slipping

C

Cedric239

Nov 19, 2020
Naples fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi guys I have 2019 1000-5 that I believe has a burned clutch just have not experienced this before. So when I start it and let it warm up on idle I can put it in reverse and have to give it a little throttle before you feel it catch and same thing when put in L for 1st gear no to strange. From 1st to seccond it shifts normally but 2nd to 3rd the rpm will rev way up and you have to let off the pedal for it to shift into 3rd. 3rd to 4th it’s perfect but same high rev going into 5th. Drained the oil didn’t see anything abnormal. Also tried a clutch re learn about 15 times and it refuses to take complete it. Wondering if anyone has had this issue

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had the same problem. You burned up half the clutches. You will need to replace the one side of the clutch pack.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!