Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
I
Do us all a favor and stay safe and aware.
If you ever find yourself up my way you are welcome to stay awhile and we can hit some local areas to off road.
I appreciate that my friend. I’ll defiantly keep that in mind it would be awesome to see some of the great scenery up your way. If your ever down this way in wv let me know we will find some great adventures to get into.

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
Nice to know the old ways still exist other than in my house.
My granny taught me to cook and I am so thankful for that.
You got that right the wife learned from the best we go to her grandparents house at least twice a week and her grandmas cooking will make your tongue slap the top of your mouth lol! I think she could make tree bark taste good. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree either lol

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nothing better than having my family and especially the grandsons out at camp. They love riding the ATVs and the Pioneer. My wife is excellent at keeping everything running smoothly around camp and has been my hunting partner for over 40 years.

9F226D68 7382 41C4 A418 DEE954E96AB6
B76D14E5 0CF1 48A7 8787 3E6B8346A79D

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I cook everything either on a grill or in cast iron.
Just gives a great flavor after years of seasoning and never ever put soap in it.
That’s all we have up at the cabin in northern Mich. the first deer at camp gets the inside back straps taken out and cooked on one of them skillets. We season them the same way you speak of too.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What area roughly do you hunt?
I’m assuming you meant me?
I have a place in Johannesburg between Gaylord and Lewiston. I’m in the middle of the Pigeon River state forest. I hunt there most. I have multiple food plots blinds and stands there. As for southern Mi near home, I have on and off places in (Washtenaw co) some I’ve hunted as much as 12 yrs and some 4-5 yrs. as of now, I have one that’s off and on that I’m sharing with a few guys. The property’s I’ve hunted down here eventually get sold off for subs, or subs get built up near them too close making the hunting crap soon after, as to why I hunt my property up North mostly.

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m assuming you meant me?
I have a place in Johannesburg between Gaylord and Lewiston. I’m in the middle of the Pigeon River state forest. I hunt there most. I have multiple food plots blinds and stands there. As for southern Mi near home, I have on and off places in (Washtenaw co) some I’ve hunted as much as 12 yrs and some 4-5 yrs. as of now, I have one that’s off and on that I’m sharing with a few guys. The property’s I’ve hunted down here eventually get sold off for subs, or subs get built up near them too close making the hunting crap soon after, as to why I hunt my property up North mostly.

Yes I meant you, sorry.
It took me a few to figure out the quote thing.
Our daughter shows in Washtenaw County 4H and Spur Shows every year as did our son.
We have a cottage on the north end of Higgins Lake and used to hunt the area of Military and Fletcher back to Seven mile, and we now have a cabin and property in Roscommon off of the Ausable River so we hunt our land there also.
Not much in the way of places south of those which is ok with me.
Somehow every year I find myself in Gaylord at Jay's then over to Gobblers for an amazing turkey dinner. Then back to the cabin to stare at new toys and get ready for the morning hunt again.
It does suck butt when someone buys all of the land only to build crap we don't need or over priced houses way too close to each other.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes I meant you, sorry.
It took me a few to figure out the quote thing.
Our daughter shows in Washtenaw County 4H and Spur Shows every year as did our son.
We have a cottage on the north end of Higgins Lake and used to hunt the area of Military and Fletcher back to Seven mile, and we now have a cabin and property in Roscommon off of the Ausable River so we hunt our land there also.
Not much in the way of places south of those which is ok with me.
Somehow every year I find myself in Gaylord at Jay's then over to Gobblers for an amazing turkey dinner. Then back to the cabin to stare at new toys and get ready for the morning hunt again.
It does suck butt when someone buys all of the land only to build crap we don't need or over priced houses way too close to each other.
That’s funny, we’re only 15 min from Jay’s we go there a lot. That Gobblers use to sell breakfast, they don’t anymore. The Gobblers in Waters is close to us and it only does dinners. Very familiar with military rd. We’re 3-1/2 miles north of camp Grayling and a few miles from the tank trails and an artillery range. We get fly over shows all the time. Your not far from me, we’re just 10 miles east of Ostego Lake.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!