Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
The wife and daughter with the wife's first ever buck.
A really nice Michigan 4pt.
Our daughter has been my blind buddy since she was 3 1/2 and neither of us see that changing anytime soon.
We hunt as a family and always have.
Deer camp was a little more special this year as our son and daughter in law brought Wyatt James our 5 month old grandson to his first ever deer camp.

20191122 160327
20191122 161808

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
Beautiful Euro mount for sure.
Thanks. Congrats on the buck! Been thinking of making one fore awhile. Would make a beautiful mount for your wife’s buck I’m thinking of making a few more to sell just gotta find interest first.

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
The wife and I both appreciate the kind words..
He's not huge but he is her first one after many years of hunting with me.
We finally had the ability to buy our own land 2 years ago in Roscommon just off of the AuSable River with a cabin so we look forward to doing our part to manage the property wisely and with any luck doing well come hunting season for the family.

Lilred500

Lilred500

Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
The wife and I both appreciate the kind words..
He's not huge but he is her first one after many years of hunting with me.
We finally had the ability to buy our own land 2 years ago in Roscommon just off of the AuSable River with a cabin so we look forward to doing our part to manage the property wisely and with any luck doing well come hunting season for the family.
That’s awesome. Time with family is precious. Having your own land is a huge bonus and hopefully some great bucks soon and some even greater hunting stories and memories to come. That buck may not be the biggest and neither were mine but the memories and stories make them the biggest in the world in my opinion. It’s my wife and is dream to own our own farm someday. Weve been blessed so far in more ways then one. We’re just starting out so a long ways to go.

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
That is pretty much how we feel.
We are very fortunate to have property where we live in Michigan and the 40 acres we bought to relax with the kids and now the grandson.
It was so awesome to see her face after I cleared the distance from my blind to her and see what she had gotten.
She does her own field dressing and cleaning and our daughter jumps right in and helps.
I suspect your new family and yourself will do just fine, it sounds like you have a goal and the desire to reach it.
Best of luck to you all.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The wife and daughter with the wife's first ever buck.
A really nice Michigan 4pt.
Our daughter has been my blind buddy since she was 3 1/2 and neither of us see that changing anytime soon.
We hunt as a family and always have.
Deer camp was a little more special this year as our son and daughter in law brought Wyatt James our 5 month old grandson to his first ever deer camp.

View attachment 172104 View attachment 172102
Congrats! No blaze orange in gun season? Think it's great you and your daughter being blind buddies! And now her first Buck!

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes we are supposed to wear it at all times for rifle season, we hunt in blinds with heaters so the wife has it in under her coat and the daughter ditched her coat to run and grab the P700 from the cabin.

Lilred500

Lilred500

Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
My family is from various parts of Kentucky and Tennessee and several of my family members worked in the mines.
Blue Diamond coal was the big one on our area back home in Harlan county.
It’s a rough life but it’s been good to me and my family in more ways than one. Don’t plan on doing it forever but I’m the meantime it’s what I’ve got. Once I get all my debts paid for I’m going to find something where I can retire from someday the mines are to up and down to depend on for that.

advertisement