K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
What handsome dog! Looks like the late Grate Gunny That left us this past May
View attachment 176053
We lost Molly last March to cancer. She retrieved more birds than probably any dog I will ever own. The dog in the pic is Maggie and we have a lab pup named Shorty.
Received 262082741347432

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We lost Molly last March to cancer. She retrieved more birds than probably any dog I will ever own. The dog in the pic is Maggie and we have a lab pup named Shorty.View attachment 176055
There great dogs! Funny in the pic I posted died of brain cancer. He was 9 we still have his littler mate Rem and he’s still going strong.

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Osteosarcoma in her hip got her. Vet couldnt figure it out in a couple weeks. Kstate vet school figured it out in 30 min. She had to be put down 10 days later. I cried all the way there and all the way home. She is buried by the pond so when I hunt it she is near.

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
Had our annual season ending duck hunt this weekend and 4 of us limited out. Lots of Ducks again this year at our place. Ate like kings, drank like we were young again and we all are enjoying the fellowship.
1A818E6E F32D 4845 9AC2 296D9993749D

advertisement
G3Duck

G3Duck

Jan 29, 2019
Clarksville Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
Had our annual season ending duck hunt this weekend and 4 of us limited out. Lots of Ducks again this year at our place. Ate like kings, drank like we were young again and we all are enjoying the fellowship.
View attachment 178622

Nice haul of birds you got there, but that's one ugly dog!!!
Hope he's a good retriever.

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nice haul of birds you got there, but that's one ugly dog!!!
Hope he's a good retriever.

ugly dog, terrible retriever and instead of treats he wants a beer as a reward.
I need a much stronger shock collar for him!
We really needed more hunters to cover this tank, only had 4 for this years hunt and so many birds coming in at a time. But all ended well and the 2 guests enjoyed themselves. This has been an annual hunt for other friends
( non members) going on 15 years now.

G3Duck

G3Duck

Jan 29, 2019
Clarksville Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
ugly dog, terrible retriever and instead of treats he wants a beer as a reward.
I need a much stronger shock collar for him!
We really needed more hunters to cover this tank, only had 4 for this years hunt and so many birds coming in at a time. But all ended well and the 2 guests enjoyed themselves. This has been an annual hunt for other friends
( non members) going on 15 years now.

Next year let me know, I'll be glad to help (LOL).

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Osteosarcoma in her hip got her. Vet couldnt figure it out in a couple weeks. Kstate vet school figured it out in 30 min. She had to be put down 10 days later. I cried all the way there and all the way home. She is buried by the pond so when I hunt it she is near.
I'm sorry, I know how bad it hurts just keep the memories in your heart.:(

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!