Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does this count for hunting.
100c246595bbd72008ecefbf70991a52

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s great to see the kids out hunting and fishing! Way to go Dads!

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just changed the batteries in my FoxPro. Love hunting the hunters at night and hope to save a couple fawns down the road. Besides the Yotes, we have Grey Fox, Bobcats and the occasional Mtn Lion.

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
Starting to be concerned this morning, took a bit less than 2 hours to get this, keeping in mind I am not very skilled a staying still.
View attachment 196352

Congrats on the nice bird!
I am supper excited to be taking my youngest grandson out next week for his first time in the field with me.
We will most likely see some hogs and maybe a Bobcat or a Fox also so it should be a good time for him and have his favorite foods and snacks packed.

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
Having a great time with my youngest grandson out at the ranch. We have been mixing in Turkey and Hog hunting And riding the Pioneer and the Rancher. He called in 2 Gobblers yesterday but they stayed just out of range despite our seductive come hither calls.
We got this big boy yesterday afternoon, I let him spot it first and he about went thru the stand window in excitement.
hoping these will be great memories that he will remember for a lifetime.

2666D311 B040 4316 8732 68B0A4E52B45

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
Having a great time with my youngest grandson out at the ranch. We have been mixing in Turkey and Hog hunting And riding the Pioneer and the Rancher. He called in 2 Gobblers yesterday but they stayed just out of range despite our seductive come hither calls.
We got this big boy yesterday afternoon, I let him spot it first and he about went thru the stand window in excitement.
hoping these will be great memories that he will remember for a lifetime.

View attachment 197279
Its great to see safe gun handling when taking photos. Take note of the open bolt.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!