Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 9488
IMG 9487
Hopefully between the radiator really clean and burping you will be good now
I’m hoping. My next longer ride is coming up over the NYE weekend.
Most of my local riding is short jaunts to random sugar sand pits, but we do have some abandoned phosphate mines that the jeepers used to climb. Unfortunately, it’s mostly washouts now. But it’s still fun to get a little 3 wheel action.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Justin is a great guy. How do u know him? Reason i ask cuz he hasnt been on in a long time.
He did my rear bumper/wench and some custom Arm guards. Rode with him many times.
I met Justin back in 2017 after I bought my 1000-3. And have rode with him a few times, we hung out at the ‘23 TO and we just recently rode together about 3 weeks ago in Ocala National Forest when my overheat issue came up. We’ve got another ride in Ocala coming up for NYE at the Oklawaha KOA.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I met Justin back in 2017 after I bought my 1000-3. And have rode with him a few times, we hung out at the ‘23 TO and we just recently rode together about 3 weeks ago in Ocala National Forest when my overheat issue came up. We’ve got another ride in Ocala coming up for NYE at the Oklawaha KOA.
Thats cool! I met him at the TO in 16’ i rode with him a few days at the 23’TO prob seen ya and didnt know lol.
Hes a good guy. Glad to call him a friend.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thats cool! I met him at the TO in 16’ i rode with him a few days at the 23’TO prob seen ya and didnt know lol.
Hes a good guy. Glad to call him a friend.
I was there with the blinky green light on the top. Justin and his wife are great people. We wound up riding with @Hondasxs and @Tramguage1 most of the time, the kids all got along famously, and it was nice having people who knew where they were going.
IMG 7549

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was there with the blinky green light on the top. Justin and his wife are great people. We wound up riding with @Hondasxs and @Tramguage1 most of the time, the kids all got along famously, and it was nice having people who knew where they were going. View attachment 410342
Yup i seen you.
Tram is a good dude. Funny like he is the grand dad to my dog Blue.
Long story, but he brought him up to my wife and I from Texas. I bring him to the TO just to see him and Pam. We cant have kids, so our dog/dogs (Labs) when we have 2
Are our kids. Were very Blessed to have Blue. Hes a good boy.
IMG 7770

Last edited:
FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup i seen you.
Tram is a good dude. Funny like he is the grand dad to my dog Blue.
Long story, but he brought him up to my wife and I from Texas. I bring him to the TO just to see him and Pam. We cant have kids, so our dog/dogs (Labs) when we have 2
Are out kids. Were very Blessed to have Blue. Hes a good boy.
View attachment 410345
I love his color.

• Love
Reactions: ChadD and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Reactions: ChadD
FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bled the system at the bleeder above the thermostat this afternoon. I was about ready to take the whole seat apart to get to it, but a quick call to @knuckledeep and he set me on an easier course. I popped some quick clips and lifted the plastic up behind the seat. After getting the buggy to operating temperature, I cracked open the bleeder and let it bubble till solid coolant came through, the manual stated to rev the engine a few times to ensure that the system is air free. Now to try it out. Luckily, it’s fairly easy to get to if needed again.View attachment 410261

I rode roughly 140 miles over the course of 4 days this past week in the Ocala National Forest. Even though most of the days were cooler, about 85% of the riding was done in High 4wd due to the sugar sand trails. The machine never got above 2 bars on the temp gauge. I’m guessing that between the radiator fins being cleaned out, and the increased airflow to the radiator it couldn’t overheat.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!