P1000 2019 LE Matte Silver

OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does this color disappoint anyone else on the LE? That's my only option? Toyotas are matte silver. Hondas are red. Does it grow on you? I've never really seen a silver Honda and if I did I guess it didn't impress me. Or should I just get over it because it's just a color that's gonna get beat to s*** in a couple months? I mean a color shouldn't be a reason to get deluxe instead.....

2019 Pioneer1000LimitedEdition 370x246 MatteSilver FFF

D

Deleted member 3748

Does this color disappoint anyone else on the LE? That's my only option? Toyotas are matte silver. Hondas are red. Does it grow on you? I've never really seen a silver Honda and if I did I guess it didn't impress me. Or should I just get over it because it's just a color that's gonna get beat to s*** in a couple months? I mean a color shouldn't be a reason to get deluxe instead.....

View attachment 105780
It's not bad. It almost looks white. Honda has had silver motorcycles. Remember the GL500 Silver Wing? It was a Gold Wing Jr.

Reactions: sharp
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I'd have to see the silver in person, but I've always thought the grey was the best looking color. The new black looks awesome as well, but not sure how it would look after being scratched up and dirty??

Reactions: TimG, JTW and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 105780
Thats the color i have. It looks way darker in person than in that picture. Also has a type of metal flake in it. I like it because its different.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 6130
IMG 6182
IMG 6246
IMG 6256

View attachment 105780

H

HondaTech

The hood assembly would be an ass ache. But I guess if you're doing the electrical from new what's the difference.

It's not really that big of a deal to swap. Honestly less than a half hour job at most. You dont even need to pull the front bumper.

Reactions: TimG, JTW and sharp
T

Tracy12345

Jan 6, 2019
TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: sharp and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!