Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
IMG 0028

The camo cost $800-$1000 more ? Can you get an LE in camo ?

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does this color disappoint anyone else on the LE? That's my only option? Toyotas are matte silver. Hondas are red. Does it grow on you? I've never really seen a silver Honda and if I did I guess it didn't impress me. Or should I just get over it because it's just a color that's gonna get beat to s*** in a couple months? I mean a color shouldn't be a reason to get deluxe instead.....

View attachment 105780

The Matte Silver is sharp looking for sure!
I would have bought it but the dealers aren't budging off full retail price on them around here, yet.. enjoy your new ride.

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just got the Matte Gray but that silver is a beautiful machine. Looks great with those evos. Howare you liking them so far?
Only thing about this one versus my green 2015 Polaris Ranger is I’m gonna be afraid to run this one through the brush. From day one with my Ranger, I knew I was going to use it pretty hard but I wanna baby this thing! Lol
Thanks. I love the evos, they are a percect match for the terrain i ride in Tennessee. As far as running it through the brush i wouldnt worry about it much, its the rock that will leave a scratch.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sharp, that is sharp. That is the silver, not the gray? If so, OEM photos aren't doing that color justice. Those wheels go perfectly with it.
Thanks, mine is the silver one.

Reactions: Tigermark
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol nah not this one

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Oh, you just turned the camera.
I helped him push it up there. We flipped a coin to see whose ride gets to stay on the trailer and not get the tires dirty. Lol just kidding. We parked his trailer on a incline in front of a green screen and i helped him photoshop the trailer out of the picture. Us LE guys have to stick together.

Reactions: Cuoutdoors and JTW
advertisement
J

JTW

I helped him push it up there. We flipped a coin to see whose ride gets to stay on the trailer and not get the tires dirty. Lol just kidding. We parked his trailer on a incline in front of a green screen and i helped him photoshop the trailer out of the picture. Us LE guys have to stick together.
Must be all that circle jerking that sticks y’all together!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!